Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

MapleMoose's Build

Old 04-16-2011, 06:01 PM   #1
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
MapleMoose's Build

1996 Toyota Tacoma V6 3.4L 5spd

Kms: 400,007 (09/23/13)

Lift: 3"

Front
-Toytec Eibach 620lb coils w/ Bilstien 5100's
-Toytec Diff Drop
-Swaybar delete

Rear

-Rear Extended Bilstein 5125's
-All Pro 3" Standard Leafs
-All Pro 6" Extenden Shackles
-Spring hanger relocated

Wheels & Tires

-265/75/16 Goodyear Wranglers
-Eagle Alloy 16X8 wheels

Armor
Custom Rear Plate Bumper w/ Hitch Reciever
BAMF Weldon Sliders

Performance
-Magnaflow 18"
-Deckplate mod

Exterior Mods
-Custom Satoshi Grille
-Diff breather
-PIAA fog lights
-Carrier drop
-Plasti-dip badges

Interior

-White LED Dash Cluster
-Uniden 520XL CB Radio
-Solarcon 4' Antenna Whip
-Volt meter
-High beam switch mod
-Garmin nuvi 1450 GPS Nav

Accessories

Canopy

Old 04-16-2011, 06:09 PM   #2
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Custom Rear Plate Bumper

Specs:

3/16" Plate steel for the main body
1/2" x 2" Flat Bar for the frame mount
1"x1" 3/16" Square tubing for the hitch supports
1/4" Hitch tubing

Couple thing i want to add:

LED License plate light
Recovery Points (Although i can use the hitch shackle)
Bedside protection
Tire swing mount

Old 04-16-2011, 06:18 PM   #3
4wd tacoma
trd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrd7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
trd7's Tacoma Gallery
nice taco future plans?
Old 04-16-2011, 06:27 PM   #4
Drunk Canadian

New tires!

Pro Comp Extreme A/T 285/75/16

Plasti Dipped (or should i say sprayed) my badges and fender trim

Deckplate mod installed

TacomaWorld Sticker

Painted the skidplate and installed clear blinkers.

Replaced carrier bearing, so i had to rig something up for a drop. (4) 5/8" nuts

Old 04-16-2011, 06:42 PM   #5
Canadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shedCanadian Girl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kim
Canadian Girl's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good
Old 04-16-2011, 07:34 PM   #7
Drunk Canadian

Lots of plans for this girl...

-5 pack leaf kit - 3"
-Bushwacker extend-a-fender
-Magnaflow muffler
-Spray-in bedliner
-Warn winch
-Cobra CB Radio
-Navigation system
-LED Tail lights
-Satoshi grill and color matched
-Sliders
-Trail gear low pro tube bumper
-Power trac no slip drop in locker
-4 piston calipers

Maybe do the '01-04 grill swap one day
Old 04-23-2011, 07:00 PM   #8
sgeezy is on a distinguished road
Name: Shelton
sgeezy's Tacoma Gallery
lookin good! is that a body lift or suspension lift? i cant tell
Old 04-23-2011, 07:46 PM   #9
Drunk Canadian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgeezy View Post
lookin good! is that a body lift or suspension lift? i cant tell
Its a 3" body lift and leveling kit. 3" blocks in the rear and a 1" spacer in the front. Im swaping the front and rear suspension for Bilstien 5100's and ebiach's.
Old 04-23-2011, 08:04 PM   #10
Phuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
Phuket's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr97tacoma View Post
Its a leveling kit. 3" blocks in the rear and a 1" spacer in the front. Im swaping the front suspension for Bilstien 5100's and ebiach's 881.
eibachs are just eibachs not 881, thats OME. IMO eibachs are a better choice, nice truck!
Old 04-23-2011, 08:17 PM   #11
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
What tire size are you running?

Great looking truck!
Old 04-23-2011, 08:24 PM   #12
Drunk Canadian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacountryboy-IXI View Post
What tire size are you running?

Great looking truck!
33's- 285/75/16 Pro Comp Extreme A/T
Old 04-23-2011, 08:25 PM   #13
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
33's- 285/75/16 Pro Comp Extreme A/T
I cant wait to get 33's on my truck. haha
Old 04-23-2011, 08:28 PM   #14
Drunk Canadian

Quote:
Those still look pretty good! Im having some rubbing on the bumper when i compress fully, rubbing on the frame at full lock, and slight rubbing on UCA's
Not to sure how to fix it without putting in wheel spacers.
Old 04-23-2011, 08:34 PM   #15
Whyareyoureadingthis?

Quote:
Those still look pretty good! Im having some rubbing on the bumper when i compress fully, rubbing on the frame at full lock, and slight rubbing on UCA's
Not to sure how to fix it without putting in wheel spacers.
Yeah, I think its worth it though. Your truck looks really good with the 33's. How bad did it hurt your power?
Old 04-23-2011, 08:41 PM   #16
Drunk Canadian

Quote:
Yeah, I think its worth it though. Your truck looks really good with the 33's. How bad did it hurt your power?
BADLY!!! Its almost discouraging. I can barely pass people without dropping the 4th. And hills are horrible, fifth bogs down right quick.
Old 04-23-2011, 08:43 PM   #17
Whyareyoureadingthis?

And youre running the 3.4! My 2.7 does really good with the 32's, I wonder if 33's would really kill it. Of course our definitions of power are probably different.
Old 04-23-2011, 09:09 PM   #18
Drunk Canadian

Quote:
And youre running the 3.4! My 2.7 does really good with the 32's, I wonder if 33's would really kill it. Of course our definitions of power are probably different.
Ya i am running the 3.4, not to sure how it would affect your 2.7, badly i assume.
Old 04-25-2011, 05:47 PM   #19
sgeezy is on a distinguished road
Name: Shelton
sgeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
X2
Old 05-08-2011, 08:23 PM   #20
Drunk Canadian

saved for future use