Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

BFA's "Back From The Grave" Resurrection build

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-26-2011, 07:54 AM   #1
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
BFA's "Back From The Grave" Resurrection build

so basically ive totalled the truck cause it was rolled incase no one saw the previous thread i posted so ill post all my previous mods and stuff and keep you all updated on the resurrection of my zombie truck..

so ill start from the begining, unfortunately i dont have many pics of it but it will have to do. anyways i got the truck back in 2008 and started my mod list from there..

32x11.50 BFG A/Ts on black steel rims
Bilstein 5100's in front at 2.5 then upgraded to 3"Eibach coils later
Bilstein 5125's in rear with Toytec AAL's
6k HID kit
URD short throw shifter
Deckplate mod
custom catback exhaust with a flowmaster 40 installed, later chopped the pipes back to the muffler.
and other various small things.. like chrome delete on the rear bumper, removing the carpet and bedlinering the floor, various audio upgrades, swapped out dash lights for LED everything

my lol mud mod..

i found my tire carrier for free on CL and mounted it up and welded it to the frame from the bumper part

then i got my new bumper from Trail Gear and Icons from Demello and put them on at the az mod day

then i ended up getting limo tint for my windows and installed a new in dash dvd headunit into my truck and both werent even 3 days old lol
Old 04-26-2011, 07:59 AM   #2
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
and then the accident... shit happens

Old 04-26-2011, 07:59 AM   #3
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-26-2011, 08:01 AM   #4

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
now im dealing with the insurance bs to get my truck back, i woulda picked it up yesterday cause they told me i could but the impound lot said that charges werent cleared yet so i had to play phone tag with them to find out that it wasnt going to happen today so.... today i want my effin truck. ill keep everyone updated as i fix this back to its former glory
Old 04-26-2011, 08:02 AM   #5

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
of course youd kick back eat your fucking popcorn lol
Old 04-26-2011, 08:03 AM   #6
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFA View Post

nom nom nom
Old 04-26-2011, 08:04 AM   #8

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
nom nom nom
atleast share! ....asshole..
Old 04-26-2011, 08:07 AM   #9
Banned
Quote:
atleast share! ....asshole..
there ya go!

so are you going to get a new cab or what? plans on what to do for a fix? any idea on what insurance will be giving you?
Old 04-26-2011, 08:08 AM   #10
4Runner Pilot
YFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lee
YFZ_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Pass that shit!
Old 04-26-2011, 08:08 AM   #11
jmayday23 will become famous soon enough
Name: Joel
jmayday23's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck with the resurrection, i'll be keeping tabs on it to see the progress. I rolled my S-10 Blazer when i was in high school, sucked at the time, but then I bought my first toyota so it all worked out!
Old 04-26-2011, 08:14 AM   #12

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
this is my 2nd toyota truck and im in love with it i refuse to let it die.. i did forget to mention that the insurance is going to pay me for the total loss for 11,000 so ill find out today how much i can buy it back for, im hoping it wont be too much
Old 04-26-2011, 09:11 AM   #13
4Runner Pilot
YFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ_TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YFZ_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah man, especially if it doesn't have extensive frame damage, I would want that thing back. Sweet truck.
Old 04-26-2011, 09:14 AM   #14

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
honestly i believe most of the energy was absorbed on the front right wheel that snapped the spindle and damaged the uca ball joint, then the corner of the front bumper carried some of the pressure while it rolled up onto the cab... im really hoping the frame is ok and it looks ok it me so im crossing my fingers
Old 04-26-2011, 09:19 AM   #16
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
This is going to be an interesting build...
Old 04-26-2011, 09:32 AM   #17
Plastidipped ma Hootus!
kmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kmok's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, you fucked shit up lol. Can't wait to see your Tacoma back to life
Old 04-26-2011, 09:37 AM   #18
4Runner Pilot

YFZ_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
honestly i believe most of the energy was absorbed on the front right wheel that snapped the spindle and damaged the uca ball joint, then the corner of the front bumper carried some of the pressure while it rolled up onto the cab... im really hoping the frame is ok and it looks ok it me so im crossing my fingers
GL!
Old 04-26-2011, 11:37 AM   #19

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
Good news, my truck will be towed to my house today courtesy of my insurance and I will be buying the truck back for 2280 something so my check back will be 8800 and ill receive that by the end of the week and then it begins..
Old 04-26-2011, 11:39 AM   #20
4Runner Pilot

YFZ_TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Good news, my truck will be towed to my house today courtesy of my insurance and I will be buying the truck back for 2280 something so my check back will be 8800 and ill receive that by the end of the week and then it begins..
You going to buy an additional rig? Or put all that money into fixing this one?

Products Discussed in this Thread