Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Rhino's 2003 TRD SR5 4x4 build

Old 09-01-2011, 10:42 PM   #81
Rhino is on a distinguished road

Name: Ryan
Rhino's Tacoma Gallery
so for my exhaust im seriously thinkin about runnin straight duals, no cats no muffler just pipes, but what would it sound like and what would i do about the sensors?
Old 09-06-2011, 09:49 PM   #82

Rhino's Tacoma Gallery
ive decided just to put in a flowmaster 40 series and chop my stock pipe off over the rear axle instead, now that we've got some cooler weather down here in mississippi i plan to do some more work such as doing a better job at hiding the wires to my subs and adding lights that will flash when the subs hit, i will probably gather all this up this weekend and get it done
Old 09-09-2011, 02:00 AM   #83
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
ive decided just to put in a flowmaster 40 series and chop my stock pipe off over the rear axle instead, now that we've got some cooler weather down here in mississippi i plan to do some more work such as doing a better job at hiding the wires to my subs and adding lights that will flash when the subs hit, i will probably gather all this up this weekend and get it done
One of my buddy has some of that shit..it's cool and subtle. He has it switched so he can turn it on and off though..lights go faster..louder volume is up and harder bass hits. It's through an output obviously.

Truck looks good! Love good ol' country/homegrown work..
Old 09-09-2011, 10:29 PM   #84

Rhino's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by UndefinedTaco View Post
One of my buddy has some of that shit..it's cool and subtle. He has it switched so he can turn it on and off though..lights go faster..louder volume is up and harder bass hits. It's through an output obviously.

Truck looks good! Love good ol' country/homegrown work..
thanks man, the builds slowin on down now cause all i got left is the big expensive things, and i might be gettin a old camaro soon so im tryin to keep it not lifted until i get that car and get it goin ha
Old 09-26-2011, 08:58 PM   #85

Rhino's Tacoma Gallery
got the lights hooked to the speakers and blew a 6x9 somehow, then my cb was messing up so i checked the antenna and this hapenned, i'm gettin a new whip from tacomazach sunday though
Old 10-15-2011, 09:53 PM   #86

Rhino's Tacoma Gallery
finally got around to tinting my tail lights, a little darker than id hoped but they still look great, in the day pic they look darker cause they havent cured long and the lights were off

Old 10-21-2011, 10:12 PM   #88

Rhino's Tacoma Gallery
fixing to buy a used 2.5 inch spacer and 2 inch aal for a cheap lift until i save up for what i really want, i'm plannin on 3inch all pro expediton leafs with OME nitrocharger sport shocks on all 4 corners and the OME 882 coils, if anyone has any input/suggestions on this lift plan drop a reply, also id like to know the cheapest place found for the OME stuff
Old 10-21-2011, 10:13 PM   #89

Rhino's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thanks man, the builds slowin on down now cause all i got left is the big expensive things, and i might be gettin a old camaro soon so im tryin to keep it not lifted until i get that car and get it goin ha
didnt get that camaro, thing had 2 holes rusted in the frame, so its back to the taco build with alot more updates
Old 11-07-2011, 09:36 PM   #90

Rhino's Tacoma Gallery
Glamour shots the other day back in the beautiful deer woods

you can really see the dent some woman put under my rear window with her door in this pic
Old 11-07-2011, 09:43 PM   #91
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
saundern's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
got the lights hooked to the speakers and blew a 6x9 somehow, then my cb was messing up so i checked the antenna and this hapenned, i'm gettin a new whip from tacomazach sunday though
Firestik is the way to go man
good looking truck BTW
Old 11-08-2011, 08:34 PM   #92
tacomazach has a spectacular aura abouttacomazach has a spectacular aura about

Name: Zach
tacomazach's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by saundern View Post
Firestik is the way to go man
good looking truck BTW
Firestiks look better for sure, however, the steel whip has much better reception and range especially through the mississippi woods
Old 11-09-2011, 01:59 PM   #94
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
saundern's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i'm actually thinkin bout a hood mount and a 4ft or 5ft firestick but not for sure yet
imo i'd stick with the 4ft or even go with a 3ft if you're attaching it to your hood, assuming you'll be driving at highway speeds and the spring is a need too
Old 11-09-2011, 07:14 PM   #95
Fiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Looks really good man, keep up the good work
Old 11-09-2011, 08:37 PM   #96

Rhino's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by saundern View Post
imo i'd stick with the 4ft or even go with a 3ft if you're attaching it to your hood, assuming you'll be driving at highway speeds and the spring is a need too
i have a spring already and i may not put it on the hood, i might just move my toolbox up a little and mount it back there on the driver side, but a firestick is definately in my future, i cant haul kayaks without my whip havin to be tied down
Old 11-09-2011, 08:38 PM   #97

Rhino's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxTRDxxx View Post
Looks really good man, keep up the good work
thanks man, i like your signature
Old 11-13-2011, 08:31 PM   #99

Rhino's Tacoma Gallery
Ran into a couple problems this week, first thing i found was that my leaf springs look like a n over my axle instead of a u, then tonight my battery that i just bought about 4 months ago is acting like it doesnt wanna carry the stuff i have on there, so my next plans were gonna be window tint then winch but now their more than likely gonna be either all pro expedition leafs or a custom leaf project then a dual battery additon
Old 11-13-2011, 08:41 PM   #100
Ryan718 is on a distinguished road

Ryan718's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=Rhino;3209229]i need some new tires im lookin for something like a bf goodwrench KO or possibly some cheaper mudders if anyone has any used for sale near south ms please let me know[/QUOTE

im from long beach, what part you from