Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Rhino's 2003 TRD SR5 4x4 build

Old 07-31-2012, 08:37 PM   #142
Rhino is on a distinguished road

Name: Ryan
Rhino's Tacoma Gallery
ok today i changed my brake rotors and put new clips on the brake pads, and upgraded my front lugs to 04 Toyota Maxtrix AWD rear lugs, they are basically the same but the matrix lugs have a shoulder, so i can run spacers for my rims, I also got some HID's from a buddy of mine, my grandad and i built these spacers aslo

Old 09-14-2012, 11:44 AM   #143

Rhino's Tacoma Gallery
so my passenger mirror got jacked up, ordering a new one today, still saving up for suspension, just givin a update
Old 11-30-2012, 09:48 PM   #144

Rhino's Tacoma Gallery
picked these up off craigslist today , gonna put them, my 2 5 inch kcs, and 2 more 6 inch kc's up on the rack, also here is the bumper i'm lookin at building, not sure if its for sale or if this is a members on here, i found it on google, if it belongs to a member shoot me a pm please
Old 12-27-2012, 05:57 PM   #145

Rhino's Tacoma Gallery
ok well, i went in a different direction on the bumper because i recieved a free piece of 6 inch channel, it will be rolled around to make it look clean, i even made my truck work to get the bumper started haha, i have to make a few more bends and my winch is on the way, i also got all the kc's on my rack,

Old 01-18-2013, 08:39 PM   #146

Rhino's Tacoma Gallery
got some more work done on the bumper this week, and i found my trim piece in my girlfriends driveway, also took a pic of the truck all lit up
The winch will mount in that piece of 8 inch channel on the fully bent bumper

i fabbed up some brackets to bolt it on just in case i ever needed to pull it off, it'll be bolted in a few more places but this is all i got done so far

and i rolled the angle iron up to make the bumper sit about where the stock one sat

here it is lit up
Old 04-07-2013, 03:27 PM   #149

Rhino's Tacoma Gallery
ive been drivin around with my bumper half way complete for a while now so i finished it up today by putting the diamond plate on top, i also bolted some spare aluminum in my toolbox to have extra storage, soon i will be putting some gussets on the rack, then soon after ordering my leaf springs and extended brake line and lifting the truck, finally lol, i was also givin a sure power battery separator to do my dual batteries with, but its gonna go in storage for now so i can knock my other stuff out

Old 04-07-2013, 04:19 PM   #150
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a heavy bumper. It's big but will definitely protect your front end. nice job building it.
Old 05-23-2013, 08:37 PM   #153

Rhino's Tacoma Gallery
decided to use the rack as needed to cut down on some weight, and also put me a board on top of my speaker box to use as storage, i'm gonna put one more up there to keep stuff from falling over it, buy anyways heres the pictures of the truck without the rack, where i moved the kc's to and the speaker box

Old 05-23-2013, 08:41 PM   #154
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
Got any pics of that bumper in daylight? I can't see it lol
Old 08-17-2013, 09:18 PM   #155

Rhino's Tacoma Gallery
i dont have any daylight pics of the bumper at the moment lol, usually have to work on my truck at night when i get off so thats when the pics get took, will try to get some soon
Old 08-17-2013, 09:22 PM   #156

Rhino's Tacoma Gallery
got the front part of my lift done this weekend and got new tires, also got new tie rod ends since the alignment shop deemed them bad and changed them, had planned to do the whole lift in one night but about 230 i either had to go to bed or fall asleep with a wrench in my hand, anyway i got my 5100''s and eibachs put under it and got some new 33x12.50 mudstars heres pics

Old 08-18-2013, 03:00 PM   #157
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0352
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
Did you get your All-Pro Expo leafs yet? You have, or are getting the exact same suspension I'm going for (minus the extra 1" rear shackle).
Good looking build so far though!
Old 01-08-2014, 06:39 PM   #158

Rhino's Tacoma Gallery
man i decided to go with an aal and milk my stock springs for a little longer to save some money but i did get the back on heres pics