LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

The Frankenstein Build! LT/Expo/Trail rig..and BS

Old 04-08-2013, 10:51 AM   #3422
Atleast it wasn't Green!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SGT, Cannon Crew Member, A Btry 1-148th FA
Name: Brady
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
So the Ultraguage was interfering with the Ucon? That seems kind of odd.
Old 04-08-2013, 01:29 PM   #3423
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
So the Ultraguage was interfering with the Ucon? That seems kind of odd.
Yea well the truck just randomly died twice while driving. Called gadget and I guess he said his wife's did that with it plugged in too. He thinks it has to do with that they both monitor the same things at the same time so the and width get used up or something

Either way my dad took it off and hasn't had an issue yet..
Old 04-08-2013, 02:06 PM   #3424
Atleast it wasn't Green!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SGT, Cannon Crew Member, A Btry 1-148th FA
Name: Brady
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Well that sucks... I like having my ultraguage. Although I don't forsee myself going that route anytime in the near future. haha
Old 04-09-2013, 09:13 PM   #3426
BluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluSteel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nik
BluSteel's Tacoma Gallery
Where did you get the Elite Off Road decals for the side of the bed?
Old 04-12-2013, 05:23 PM   #3428
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thank god!!!! Just got my solid motor and tranny mounts done!! Holy fuck what a PITA. Spent way way too much time on these. Idk why I just could not get the motor mounts off..then couldn't get then news on...Jesus.

Anyways..

Tranny mounts.

Super easy to put it

Motor mounts...NOT easy to put in. Holy piss.

Installed finally

There are more vibes during idle..but..hardly. Not that bad I think.

One thing is for sure I'm not putting the stock ones back in just cause it sucked so much.

So they are gonna stay.

Haven't driven it yet so no comment on at as I am finishing my steering rack bushings.

So should be a whole different truck soon. Probably do the steering shaft bushing weld mod too this year.
Old 04-12-2013, 07:42 PM   #3429
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
What exactly is the point of solid mounts monte? And are those the trail gear mounts?
Old 04-12-2013, 08:26 PM   #3434
Redneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Redneck92's Tacoma Gallery
I'm kinda surprised they fit easily, heard horror stories about tg mount not even remotely lining up.
Old 04-12-2013, 08:33 PM   #3435
Dr. Frankenstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck92 View Post
I'm kinda surprised they fit easily, heard horror stories about tg mount not even remotely lining up.
They did NOT go in easy. Not kidding..spent probably 12 hours in just the motor mounts.

Such

A

Pain

Idk it's worth it..time will tell. The tranny was easy tho! But e motor mounts where like a tad too long..so now I think the motor sits 1/4" higher. No big deal but it made shoe horning the mounts in a bitch.
Old 04-12-2013, 08:40 PM   #3436
Redneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Redneck92's Tacoma Gallery
The old ones were prob wore out some. After me and I buddy changed his out on his fox body it lifted his engine a good inch maybe a lil more. I might attempt to put new mounts in mine when I fix my cricket farm behind my clutch(throw out bearing).

Products Discussed in this Thread