Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

The Frankenstein Build! LT/Expo/Trail rig..and BS

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-14-2013, 09:42 PM   #3461
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...ting-poll.html
Old 04-14-2013, 09:43 PM   #3462
Pabst knows best
banditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shedbanditstpk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
banditstpk's Tacoma Gallery
voted for ya in the TOTM
Old 04-14-2013, 10:52 PM   #3465
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
well..pretty much solid then.

also the 3.4l isn't listed as a motor it works on maybe thats why there were such a bitch.

and odd..i can't find it either...they have a transfer case mount..but not the tranny mount..

are you looking at getting some??

Yes, motor/trans/t-case mounts are on my short list of things to replace/upgrade, and I figure I might as well put in something more superior vs the stockers which are just rubber glued between two metal plates.

4xinnovations has a Trans mount, but its for the 3.4 manual only...wtf??
Old 04-14-2013, 10:59 PM   #3467
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
maybe thats what i have...

But it should be the same tranny..r154..same mounting points and crossmember...soooo...should work..

Tell ya what though..if i don't like these after a week or two..ill sell em to you if ya want.
Pretty sure the 2.7L came with a w59 trans
Old 04-14-2013, 11:06 PM   #3469
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
this build is getting up there in views....

should I post kangaroo testicles to scare people away?

I still have a month left before theres any action in mine....
Old 04-20-2013, 11:54 AM   #3479
JMayotte is on a distinguished road

Name: Jeremy
JMayotte's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to JMayotte
Monte, I'm sure you've gotten this a few times before...

Where in this thread do you have info about your swing out tire/gas can rack??? It's exactly what I want to do with mine.

Products Discussed in this Thread