Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

The Frankenstein Build! LT/Expo/Trail rig..and BS

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-19-2013, 05:55 PM   #3723
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Dupilcolor bed liner. Used it on bed rack and both bumpers.
Hmm, cool. I'm debating whether to use bedliner or satin black paint. I hear good and bad about both...
Old 05-19-2013, 07:20 PM   #3725
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
Name: Brady
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Those welds look great Monte! Nice work!
Old 05-19-2013, 07:24 PM   #3727
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
Monte your welds look excellent man. i dont lay beads that smooth and nothing has fallen off yet your fine!
Old 05-19-2013, 07:25 PM   #3728
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
Name: Brady
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks man!

Makes me feel better if I decide to swap a 2nd gen front end and engages cantilever kit. I think can trust my welds now p
I may hit you up for a rear bedcage or something. You or Ben I guess. I think you might be closer. I'm thinking the 37" tires plan is going to be a flop so maybe I can keep pushing for an LT rear
Old 05-19-2013, 07:56 PM   #3729
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsoftoys View Post
Monte your welds look excellent man. i dont lay beads that smooth and nothing has fallen off yet your fine!
Haha! Thanks man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
I may hit you up for a rear bedcage or something. You or Ben I guess. I think you might be closer. I'm thinking the 37" tires plan is going to be a flop so maybe I can keep pushing for an LT rear
I need a tube bender. Then I'd be down. That would be a fun project no doubt.
Old 05-19-2013, 08:07 PM   #3730
Independant Thinker
Lumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Lumpskie's Tacoma Gallery
In late, as usual... Like everyone else already said, good job on those welds! I'm jealous of your skill on that.
Old 05-19-2013, 08:10 PM   #3731
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpskie View Post
In late, as usual... Like everyone else already said, good job on those welds! I'm jealous of your skill on that.
Thanks man!!

I'm glad I learned. Now I just gotta decide wth to weld up next..haha

Actually I have to fix my skid..

But then!

Either I guess save up for rear cantilever setup..

Or find a wrecked 2nd gen with a good front end frame and suspension..

Oh my..the plans..the money..
Old 05-19-2013, 08:12 PM   #3732
Independant Thinker
Lumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shedLumpskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Lumpskie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

How do I make that my signature line!
Old 05-19-2013, 09:03 PM   #3734
Modified Glamper Extraordinaire
Digiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shedDigiratus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Location: Exploring the Pacific NW including ID, MT, WYO & CO
Digiratus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Welded up my bumper today. I'm getting better. Feeling more confident for when I have to weld in my cantilever kit from Engage or frame plates.

Cleaned for paint

Painted! Now just gotta wait

Impressive looking welds there buddy. I'm pretty sure you will not be able to bend it there again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpskie View Post
x2

Quote:
Thanks man!!

I'm glad I learned. Now I just gotta decide wth to weld up next..haha

Actually I have to fix my skid..

But then!

Either I guess save up for rear cantilever setup..

Or find a wrecked 2nd gen with a good front end frame and suspension..

<cough> frame plates <cough>

Products Discussed in this Thread