Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

The Frankenstein Build! LT/Expo/Trail rig..and BS

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-04-2014, 06:24 PM   #6341
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: MAD MIKE
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah. I mean I like all type of lifting and exercising. Gotta be open minded about things man
Old 02-04-2014, 06:24 PM   #6342
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Really?!

Dude!! bad ass!! Keep it up man!!
Monte,

I wouldn't tease you about something so serious.
Old 02-04-2014, 06:31 PM   #6343
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagen View Post
I think they just don't like to think that their gym time is pretty lazy compared to others
Old 02-04-2014, 06:37 PM   #6345
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
haha

gettin the ladies
Hopefully just this one

She's amazing.
Old 02-04-2014, 06:38 PM   #6346

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
lol!

You can tell I'm new to the whole gym thing.

I wear cut off cargo shorts and old white t-shirts that are riddled with grease/oil stains from working on the truck.

I don't fit in with the gym shorts/spandex crowd. But fuck'em... I'm there for me and my intentions.
Old 02-04-2014, 06:46 PM   #6347
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
Hopefully just this one

She's amazing.
Well ill ask about all the details on my way home haha

Hope it works out man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
lol!

You can tell I'm new to the whole gym thing.

I wear cut off cargo shorts and old white t-shirts that are riddled with grease/oil stains from working on the truck.

I don't fit in with the gym shorts/spandex crowd. But fuck'em... I'm there for me and my intentions.
exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagen View Post
The only thing I have a hard time wrapping my head around is body building for aesthetics if you are not competing or never plan on competing.

Some people are realllllly bad at that. Glad I deleted facebook.

yea some people are insane about it..

and true..never got that either..
Old 02-04-2014, 06:49 PM   #6348

Quote:
Well ill ask about all the details on my way home haha

Hope it works out man!
3rd date is Saturday, at her home. She's cooking dinner, I'm bringing the wine and movie.

I scored huge bonus points for my contribution to the pot luck SB party on Sunday.
Old 02-04-2014, 07:54 PM   #6350
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
WTF happened to this thread? I need to go find out where the other fat guys hang out
Old 02-04-2014, 08:02 PM   #6352
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Got my duallys! Woot!
Old 02-04-2014, 08:03 PM   #6353
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
It's cool I'll just go and drink my beer and eat hiot dogs and burgers elsewhere
Old 02-04-2014, 08:06 PM   #6355

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
whaa??

mmmmmm ill take one of each....minus the beer.
No only the cool kids drink
Old 02-04-2014, 09:37 PM   #6356
RAGEAHOLIC

My new Rigid Duallys haha
Old 02-04-2014, 09:37 PM   #6357
RAGEAHOLIC

Yeah I diet but I have like 5 cheat days a week
Old 02-04-2014, 10:20 PM   #6358
WY7FRV
woodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
woodnick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mh.meier View Post
Yeah I diet but I have like 5 cheat days a week
You have a cheat left for a drink tomorrow? I'll be in Tucson around 3 or 4.
Old 02-04-2014, 10:59 PM   #6360
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
45acp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
somone say gym? I went there tonight.

and sucked at it. y i suck at lift so much
looks like you're starting to write in 'doge' unintentionally...

Products Discussed in this Thread