Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

The Frankenstein Build! LT/Expo/Trail rig..and BS

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-29-2014, 09:15 AM   #8264
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Dang
Old 06-29-2014, 05:39 PM   #8267
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
So my inner tre are bad so just ordered some new ones. Hopefully won't be too bad to swap out. Just went with the 555 ones.
It's not bad if you have big wrenches...... I had to use a pipe wrench with a big ol cheater bar for mine.
Old 06-29-2014, 05:41 PM   #8268
Über Posre

Old 06-29-2014, 05:42 PM   #8269
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So my inner tre are bad so just ordered some new ones. Hopefully won't be too bad to swap out. Just went with the 555 ones.
from lowrange?
Old 06-29-2014, 06:18 PM   #8271
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Didn't do anything super crazy. But got out a bit and took a photo.

Stars n tent by Monte Nickles Photos, on Flickr
Badass. I miss my t3i. I need to buy another camera and learn how to do cool shit like this.
Old 06-29-2014, 06:24 PM   #8274
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going to wait on a good deal to come up on a used body. I have a bunch of friends that are into it that go through bodies and lenses like crazy. Should be easy to pick one up fairly cheap.
Old 06-29-2014, 06:27 PM   #8275
Professional Web Wheeler
m3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shedm3bassman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Captain Jack Sparrow
m3bassman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I haz big wrenches

Yea
Hopefully they ship em out this week with mine
Old 06-29-2014, 07:29 PM   #8276
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SconnieHailer View Post
reminds me i need to get extra tie rod for my spare parts box in the truck...
Eh can't hurt I guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy18 View Post
I'm going to wait on a good deal to come up on a used body. I have a bunch of friends that are into it that go through bodies and lenses like crazy. Should be easy to pick one up fairly cheap.
Well that'll be lucky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
Hopefully they ship em out this week with mine
I didn't get outers like you. Didn't tell me the inners where on back order.

But I'm not in a huge rush.

Also

Major mod guys...

I

Washed

Frankenstein
Old 06-29-2014, 08:35 PM   #8279
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Photo Dump..cause i can. And i washed it..i mean..its only the 5th time every so...pretty darn important haha

Frankenstein cleaned.jpg by Monte Nickles Photos, on Flickr
Frankenstein cleaned-2.jpg by Monte Nickles Photos, on Flickr
Frankenstein cleaned-3.jpg by Monte Nickles Photos, on Flickr
Frankenstein cleaned-4.jpg by Monte Nickles Photos, on Flickr
Frankenstein cleaned-5.jpg by Monte Nickles Photos, on Flickr
Frankenstein cleaned-6.jpg by Monte Nickles Photos, on Flickr
Frankenstein cleaned-7.jpg by Monte Nickles Photos, on Flickr
Frankenstein cleaned-8.jpg by Monte Nickles Photos, on Flickr
Frankenstein cleaned-9.jpg by Monte Nickles Photos, on Flickr
Frankenstein cleaned.jpg by Monte Nickles Photos, on Flickr

Products Discussed in this Thread