Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Kmok's Build

Old 06-04-2011, 06:47 PM   #21
Plastidipped ma Hootus!
kmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kmok's Tacoma Gallery
Here's a few pics of my truck at the meet on Neil's farm (MaxTacoma)

Old 06-05-2011, 12:09 PM   #22
Plastidipped ma Hootus!
kmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kmok's Tacoma Gallery
Just installed the cap. There are some spots I need to touch up but I like how it looks.

Old 06-05-2011, 04:18 PM   #23
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
I was going to say, needed to post a few pics from the meet in here. Good creek shot.

Cap looks good.
Old 06-05-2011, 11:48 PM   #24
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmok View Post
Just installed the cap. There are some spots I need to touch up but I like how it looks.

thats one dirty ass rim you got there lol
Old 06-06-2011, 07:21 AM   #25
Plastidipped ma Hootus!

kmok's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFA View Post
thats one dirty ass rim you got there lol
All four of them are like that lol
Old 06-06-2011, 07:33 AM   #26
Plastidipped ma Hootus!

kmok's Tacoma Gallery
So I went to a friend's house last night and we went on the ATV trail in the backyard and I got some nice body damage on my passenger door and the passenger side bedside behind the cab before the wheel well...My spotter led me into a tree. It was still pretty fun, I got stuck for a little bit then managed to get unstuck by rocking back and forth and turning the steering wheel back and forth. After I got myself out I pulled out a chevy 1500 who then got stuck again, but up against a tree. His truck slid into a tree and busted out his passenger window and smashed in his passenger door. He left his truck there and is still there as far as I know.
Old 06-06-2011, 07:38 AM   #27
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MAXTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Great thread, nice pictures from my place. Post some pict of the damage
Old 06-06-2011, 07:48 AM   #28
Plastidipped ma Hootus!

kmok's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXTacoma View Post
Great thread, nice pictures from my place. Post some pict of the damage
Aaron, Cliff and Kernel took some great pictures at the meet. I'll try and post some pics of the damage later today. I need to get some sliders to prevent that shit from happening...
Old 06-06-2011, 04:28 PM   #29
Plastidipped ma Hootus!

kmok's Tacoma Gallery
Pics of the trail damage:

Truck all dirty

Old 06-06-2011, 08:09 PM   #30
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
Hey grab yourself a plunger and stick it to your door and pull it out or do the canned air and hairdrier trick and go under the bed and knock out that dent and your good to go
Old 06-06-2011, 08:12 PM   #31

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
Oh and by the way.... I 1 up your dirt!

Old 06-07-2011, 05:13 AM   #32
MAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMAXTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

That sucks, hopefully you can put them out with a plunger. GL
Old 06-07-2011, 11:15 AM   #33
Plastidipped ma Hootus!

kmok's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey grab yourself a plunger and stick it to your door and pull it out or do the canned air and hairdrier trick and go under the bed and knock out that dent and your good to go
Quote:
That sucks, hopefully you can put them out with a plunger. GL
Yeah I'm going to try a few things to pop out those dents. Hopefully they just pop right out no problem. I actually went to go buy a plunger yesterday but both the stores I went to didn't have plungers
Old 06-07-2011, 11:17 AM   #34
Plastidipped ma Hootus!

kmok's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh and by the way.... I 1 up your dirt!

Hey at least my truck is all together in one piece
Old 06-07-2011, 11:17 AM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmok View Post
Yeah I'm going to try a few things to pop out those dents. Hopefully they just pop right out no problem. I actually went to go buy a plunger yesterday but both the stores I went to didn't have plungers
Haha... do you not have one in your house?
Old 06-07-2011, 11:19 AM   #36
Plastidipped ma Hootus!

kmok's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha... do you not have one in your house?
Yeah but it's not shaped like your typical plunger so I don't think it will work that well lol
Old 06-07-2011, 11:48 AM   #37

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
Dollar store!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-07-2011, 11:54 AM   #38
Plastidipped ma Hootus!

kmok's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Dollar store!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That was actually the first place I tried then Kroger lol. I'm probably going to have to go to Walmart...
Old 06-07-2011, 12:02 PM   #39

BFA's Tacoma Gallery
Realy? The dollar store didn't have anything? If you have any canned air you could just use that trick
Old 06-07-2011, 12:09 PM   #40
Plastidipped ma Hootus!

kmok's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Realy? The dollar store didn't have anything? If you have any canned air you could just use that trick
Yeah i was really surprised they didn't have plungers. I don't have any canned air either. I'll probably just pick some up at walmart when I get a plunger