Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

SupraT's Build

Old 07-23-2011, 08:36 PM   #22
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Tony let me know how the S/C goes, Im really looking at one just debating on armor or that first, so if it goes well for you you might be pushing me in that direction.

Then we can show colton how fast 1st gens can be lol
Old 07-24-2011, 08:56 AM   #23
Tacoma Lover
SupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
SupraT's Tacoma Gallery
So had a long day yesterday...Started with painting my homemade Rock sliders and then changed my oil and attempted to fix my gear oil leak coming from my front driveline seal, but that was unsuccessful due to that nut not coming loose. Well off to something else so I took my box off to install the new fuel pump that came with my 7th injector kit, got that done piece of cake Then I moved on to the Supercharger. That was a pretty easy chore so I also added the 7th injector. So I decided to read up on how to wire in this module that came with the kit to control the extra injector, in my discouragement I found that those instructions were not put in my kit and I cannot even open URD homepage to try to find help. Needless to say I am kinda pissed off! I figure I will mount the box today and prep everything for ounce i actually get some help with that Here is a few pics....

Old 07-24-2011, 09:00 AM   #24
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupraT View Post

Are you going to cap off the end of the sliders? Looks like the tube is still open...you don't want water and winter road crud getting in there and rusting those from the inside out....

Otherwise it looks good!
Old 07-24-2011, 09:03 AM   #25
Tacoma Lover
SupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SupraT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
Are you going to cap off the end of the sliders? Looks like the tube is still open...you don't want water and winter road crud getting in there and rusting those from the inside out....

Otherwise it looks good!

I am undecided if I want to cap those My end thought was that water will just flow threw...I might just cap it with a rubber or plastic cap..
Thanks for the compliment
Old 07-24-2011, 09:17 AM   #26
99nmtaco has a spectacular aura about99nmtaco has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
Name: Patrick
99nmtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Great build man trucks lookin amazing! What brand of fans did you run with? Ive been thinking about switching over to electric fans.
Old 07-24-2011, 09:22 AM   #27
Tacoma Lover

SupraT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99nmtaco View Post
Great build man trucks lookin amazing! What brand of fans did you run with? Ive been thinking about switching over to electric fans.

Thanks Man! Flex a lite is the fan type i went with.
Old 07-24-2011, 09:31 AM   #29
Tacoma Lover

SupraT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99nmtaco View Post
Cool thats the brand Ive been looking at. How difficult was the install?

I have done some electrical work before so I thought it was cake
Old 07-24-2011, 07:21 PM   #31
Tacoma Lover

SupraT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
mmmm supercharger lol

looks sweet man. I am jealous of the SC!

I dream of twin charging my truck....

I'm jealous of that motor you built up for that car
Old 07-25-2011, 06:10 AM   #33
Tacoma Lover

SupraT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Lol thanks man! gonna be a BEAST! i hope..haha

sometimes a get ideas of putting it in my truck...
I have thought the same thing a 7m transplant would be bad ass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
damn tony, you never disappoint!
Wait till you here the sound of it!
Old 07-25-2011, 06:15 AM   #34
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
I'm so jelly.

We need an acceleration video as soon as it's safely functioning.
Old 07-25-2011, 07:34 AM   #36
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupraT View Post
I will work on that
No, you shall do it!

Also, try double tapping z with the supercharger to perform outstanding barrel rolls.
Old 07-25-2011, 07:47 AM   #37
Tacoma Lover

SupraT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacountryboy-IXI View Post
No, you shall do it!

Also, try double tapping z with the supercharger to perform outstanding barrel rolls.

No worries man I got that barrel roll thing down
Old 07-25-2011, 12:05 PM   #38
Neighborhood Know-it-all
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
How did you make the bends in those sliders? Looks like you put a fence post in a vice and pushed until it bent. The corners are totally collapsed. Better than nothing I guess but I can see you having problems with those. And if you keep them, I'd cap the ends.
Old 07-25-2011, 02:09 PM   #39
Tacoma Lover

SupraT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Box Rocket View Post
How did you make the bends in those sliders? Looks like you put a fence post in a vice and pushed until it bent. The corners are totally collapsed. Better than nothing I guess but I can see you having problems with those. And if you keep them, I'd cap the ends.

I used a manual tube bender and that is as good as it gets with 1 1/4 gas pipe that has 1/4+ thick wall. For the first thing I have ever fabed that is that big I thought I did pretty good Found some caps today...
Old 07-25-2011, 02:54 PM   #40
Tacoma Lover

SupraT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
I wish I had the tools to attempt my own sliders

I don't have the tools either, I had friends like JDenney and a friend from work help with welding and cutting. I hope to expand my tool selection