Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

SupraT's Build

Old 06-06-2011, 09:19 AM   #1
Tacoma Lover
SupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
SupraT's Tacoma Gallery
SupraT's Build

Welcome to my build thank you for looking and feel free to leave any feedback you would like. When I bought the truck all it had done to it was 3" suspension lift, with Donahoe coil overs and an add a leaf pack in the rear. Then I found this site and found a passion for wheeling well you can see I have changed a few things.

My Mods so far.

Lighting:
Blacked out corner lights
Dark headlights
5000k HID converstion
Did nightshade tint on tail lights
Blinker relocation Mod
PIIA 510s

Front End:
Painted grill black ( bedliner spray)
Relentless Front bumper
X9 Superwinch
Masterpull fairlead

Rear End:
Trailgear rear tube bumper
Lincense plate mounted to tailgate
Smittybuilt reciever shackle

Exterior:
Painted fender flares ( bedliner spray)
Tinted windows
Vent visors
Home made sliders (Not much of a bender yet)
Bedside tire mount
Pelican Case 1620
Bed Mounted 63 inch High Lift Jack
33x12.50 BFG's on old Crager 15x10 rims painted black

Under the Hood:
3.4l motor
Dual electric fans
TRD Supercharger
URD 7th injector kit
K&N CAI
Optima red top
Monster Battery terminals
F1 racing stage three clutch kit

Exhaust:
2 1/2 from collector back
12 inch resonator
Flowmaster super44 Muffler
URD O2 Simulator

Interior:
Kenwood head unit
Installed Alpine type R 10" sub
MTX thunder Amp
Ultragauge
Garmin GPS
Handheld CB
Viar portable air compressor
Gray wire mod

Suspension:
Front, Fox remote resi 2.5 Coilovers,
Camburg UCA's
Rear, Fox pro series 2.0 shocks
Toytec 1 inch shackle
Custom leaf pack: 3 Toyota Leaf, 1 skyjacker leaf, 2 add a leafs, and over load

Future plans:
700lb King coil springs
DT long tub headers
Front and back skid plate
a arm skids
diff skid
Tire gate
bob the bed?
air lockers front and rear
SAS?

Right after I got it, has the rims off my old chevy and Blacked out tail lights.

Installed bumper lights, new headlights, painted grill and bumper.

Tinted tail lights.

Installed Electric fans and Red top battery.

Painted rear bumper.

Put new rims and tires on.

Thats what I got so far. I think a new bumper is next!
New front and rear Bumpers! and fog lights..

Rebuilt leafs

Few pics before I sold the XD Addicts, I really liked the look of them but I was tearing them up wheeling so my brother had some rims behind the shed so I cleaned them up, painted them and put some new 33x12.50 KM2's on them.

New look

New rear shocks
Old 06-06-2011, 10:53 AM   #3
Rev720 is on a distinguished road
Name: Alex
Rev720's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck
Old 06-06-2011, 11:55 AM   #4
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck dude! looking foward to future plans!
Old 06-06-2011, 09:22 PM   #5
99tacosupreme has a spectacular aura about99tacosupreme has a spectacular aura about

Name: Kyle
99tacosupreme's Tacoma Gallery
Looks really good! Why did you put electric fans in? and also how is the spray liner holding up on your bumpers, is it fading at all?
Old 06-06-2011, 09:27 PM   #6
99tacosupreme has a spectacular aura about99tacosupreme has a spectacular aura about

Also how do you like your alpine sub, I was looking at the type R and im undecided between at 10" and a 12". Do you have any pics of your setup?
Old 06-07-2011, 05:54 AM   #7
Tacoma Lover
SupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupraT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SupraT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99tacosupreme View Post
Looks really good! Why did you put electric fans in? and also how is the spray liner holding up on your bumpers, is it fading at all?

I put the electric fans as an attempt to get better gas milage. The Dupli color bed liner spray seems to be holding up great with no fading. I will get a picture of my sub set up for you, it actually sounds real good for just one ten.

Thanks for all the compliments guys.
Old 06-13-2011, 12:09 PM   #8
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Wanna trade trucks?
Old 06-13-2011, 01:08 PM   #9
Tacoma Lover

SupraT's Tacoma Gallery
LOL thats funny. I bet yours is worth more than mine though.
Old 06-13-2011, 01:28 PM   #10
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
True, but your truck is Bad Ass
Old 06-20-2011, 02:22 PM   #12
Tacoma Lover

SupraT's Tacoma Gallery
Picture of my sub set up
Old 06-20-2011, 09:10 PM   #13
MontanaMtnTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Travis
MontanaMtnTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man, truck looks great! I'm pretty sure that was you that rolled past me up in C. Falls this past saturday by Super 1. You were following me, then got in the other lane and took off like a bat outta hell!!
Old 07-11-2011, 05:58 PM   #14
Tacoma Lover

SupraT's Tacoma Gallery
So a little update on the future of the TACO. lately I have purchased a high lift jack ( still need to mount it) also purchased a portable air compressor that fits behind the seat. Also found a used SC on ebay that is sitting on the workbench waiting on the 7th injector kit that I ordered today. Also ordered today, new heim bearings for my coil overs since they have this loud noise coming from them, and new upper, lower ball joints and inner and outer tie rod ends. A lot of work ahead of me and I will post up pics as I go. Also put in an order for a Relentless front bumper
Old 07-11-2011, 08:53 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupraT View Post
So a little update on the future of the TACO. lately I have purchased a high lift jack ( still need to mount it) also purchased a portable air compressor that fits behind the seat. Also found a used SC on ebay that is sitting on the workbench waiting on the 7th injector kit that I ordered today. Also ordered today, new heim bearings for my coil overs since they have this loud noise coming from them, and new upper, lower ball joints and inner and outer tie rod ends. A lot of work ahead of me and I will post up pics as I go. Also put in an order for a Relentless front bumper
Sounds awsome, Post pics asap.
Old 07-20-2011, 03:30 PM   #16
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck! what kind of lift do you have and what tires do you have?
Old 07-20-2011, 05:27 PM   #17
Tacoma Lover

SupraT's Tacoma Gallery
I have a 3 inch lift, Donahoe coilovers in front and A adda leaf in the rear with 5100's and I and I am running 17 inch XD rims with 33x12.50 RVT's nice tires unfortantly they don't make these tires anymore.

So an update: I got my 7th injector kit in the mail yesterday so Saturday I will be installing my Super Charger!

And last weekend I was able to fab some rock sliders (with JDenney's help) should be able to paint them this weekend and I have them welded on next Tuesday. Pic to follow.
Old 07-20-2011, 08:46 PM   #18
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have a 3 inch lift, Donahoe coilovers in front and A adda leaf in the rear with 5100's and I and I am running 17 inch XD rims with 33x12.50 RVT's nice tires unfortantly they don't make these tires anymore.

So an update: I got my 7th injector kit in the mail yesterday so Saturday I will be installing my Super Charger!

And last weekend I was able to fab some rock sliders (with JDenney's help) should be able to paint them this weekend and I have them welded on next Tuesday. Pic to follow.
oh. cool
Old 07-20-2011, 10:10 PM   #19
xJRich5 is on a distinguished road
Name: Josh
xJRich5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

[/url]
Let me start by saying that this is one of the sexiest pictures I have ever seen. She looks good, great job.

You have the exact tire size I want, how are your tires with rubbing? Any problems?
What size backspacing do you have on your wheels?
Do you wish you went with a smaller wheel?
Thanks, Josh.
Old 07-21-2011, 02:05 PM   #20
Tacoma Lover

SupraT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xJRich5 View Post
Let me start by saying that this is one of the sexiest pictures I have ever seen. She looks good, great job.

You have the exact tire size I want, how are your tires with rubbing? Any problems?
What size backspacing do you have on your wheels?
Do you wish you went with a smaller wheel?
Thanks, Josh.

I get some rubbing when I am out wheeling only when flexing and turning at the same time. Happy with the wheel size, I can air down to 10 pounds when I am wheeling and havn't scratch a rim that bad yet. I think I have a 4 inch back spacing on my rims.