Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Doug's Fully Built Stage 5 LCE Performance Taco

Old 06-12-2011, 05:22 PM   #1
1FASTACO is a splendid one to behold1FASTACO is a splendid one to behold1FASTACO is a splendid one to behold1FASTACO is a splendid one to behold1FASTACO is a splendid one to behold1FASTACO is a splendid one to behold1FASTACO is a splendid one to behold1FASTACO is a splendid one to behold

1FASTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Doug's Fully Built Stage 5 LCE Performance Taco

Old 06-12-2011, 05:25 PM   #2
Drop it Drop it Low
Dmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Branden
Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
specs damnit! whats it pushin hp/tq wise?
Old 06-12-2011, 05:26 PM   #3
1FASTACO is a splendid one to behold1FASTACO is a splendid one to behold1FASTACO is a splendid one to behold1FASTACO is a splendid one to behold1FASTACO is a splendid one to behold1FASTACO is a splendid one to behold1FASTACO is a splendid one to behold1FASTACO is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmonkey View Post
specs damnit! whats it pushin hp/tq wise?
230 hp and 220 torque
Old 06-12-2011, 05:35 PM   #4
Drop it Drop it Low
Dmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Branden
Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome, very nice N/A!
Old 06-12-2011, 05:40 PM   #7
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
ever put it on a scale and see how much it weighs?
Old 06-12-2011, 06:19 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
ever put it on a scale and see how much it weighs?
Im going to find out sometime this week what the weight will be
Old 06-12-2011, 06:21 PM   #9
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Ummmm....Thats not a "Tacoma"....
Old 06-12-2011, 06:32 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaholandho View Post
No words...great work
Thanks I appreciate it. Feels good hear that
Old 06-12-2011, 06:35 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Ummmm....Thats not a "Tacoma"....
Its a "Fast Tacoma"
Old 06-12-2011, 06:36 PM   #12
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FASTACO View Post
Its a "Fast Tacoma"
No....Its a "Pre Tacoma" also known as a Toyota Truck. As for it being "fast", thats your call.
Old 06-12-2011, 07:04 PM   #13

ok
Old 06-12-2011, 08:30 PM   #14
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
its a "pickup" as thats how you look it up for parts

and im sure with 230hp and a 200 shot on something that weights 3500 pds thats its fast!! Might have problems hooking up but a dig but from a roll it should do pretty well. My buddy has a 89 pickup with a 3jz in it that dyno at 347rwhp and runs mid 10s all day. If you say thats slow its only because you have something that runs faster
Old 06-13-2011, 04:11 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
its a "pickup" as thats how you look it up for parts

and im sure with 230hp and a 200 shot on something that weights 3500 pds thats its fast!! Might have problems hooking up but a dig but from a roll it should do pretty well. My buddy has a 89 pickup with a 3jz in it that dyno at 347rwhp and runs mid 10s all day. If you say thats slow its only because you have something that runs faster
Well I wasn't looking to get super crazy with anything. It was built for a circle track, if I wanted to go fast I would have bought the drag motor setup. Plus its not 3500 pounds, if 1 person can lift the rear of my truck alone then I'm pretty sure its not no 3500 pounds. The truck runs 12.71 to 12.99 with no spray and no stage 5 cams. Now if I spray, put my slicks on and change my cams I can run 10's all day to
Old 06-13-2011, 04:42 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
No....Its a "Pre Tacoma" also known as a Toyota Truck. As for it being "fast", thats your call.
I know but everyone still calls them taco's though. I appreciate your interest
Old 06-13-2011, 05:10 PM   #17
GROVE ST. MOTORSPORTS
allmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shedallmotorrex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gideon
allmotorrex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FASTACO View Post
Well I wasn't looking to get super crazy with anything. It was built for a circle track, if I wanted to go fast I would have bought the drag motor setup. Plus its not 3500 pounds, if 1 person can lift the rear of my truck alone then I'm pretty sure its not no 3500 pounds. The truck runs 12.71 to 12.99 with no spray and no stage 5 cams. Now if I spray, put my slicks on and change my cams I can run 10's all day to
just tryin to show you a little support on the fast comment
Old 06-14-2011, 06:04 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by allmotorrex View Post
just tryin to show you a little support on the fast comment
Don't you mean 2jz? No such thing as a 3jz. And which 2jz is it?
Old 06-17-2011, 07:36 PM   #20
Hot Steppa
pinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pinktaco808's Tacoma Gallery
where the video man?