LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

LonzoRizo presents: THE BUILD

Old 06-28-2011, 11:22 PM   #1
lonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to all

Name: Lonnie
lonzorizo's Tacoma Gallery
LonzoRizo presents: THE BUILD

Alright finally getting around to doing my build. Sold my 01 2wd supercharged frontier the last week of july '11...this gem popped up on the craigslist the night after that, tacoma destiny. So I ended up with my dream truck the week after I sold the frontier. Anyways its an '03, 4x4 TRD, 136k miles on her when I got it. I wheel my truck as much as possible just nothing that puts my truck in too much risk. Tacomaworld has pretty much taught everything I know about working on my truck. I had zero experience doing any kind of auto work before I got my truck, and I've did everything myself on my truck...including installing my lift, stereo system, retrofit projectors, all maintenance, etc. My build will always be progressing, especially during fire season and I'm making good money.
Hope you enjoy my build, there's pics scattered throughout the pages. Any questions hmu. And if you close...hit me up I'm always down to wheel!

And If anyone is interested in getting their headlights retrofitted with projectors I'll do it for a good price!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSb2-...layer_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rJV6...layer_embedded

Pics from when I first got the taco:

First drive of her, had a nice camper (sold), and some running boards (for sale), and also a front tow hitch (also 4sale).

First time wheelin...

First mod was the grey wire mod, then the head unit(s)

Cheap power acoustik...sucked horribly, returned asap

Replaced it with a pioneer headunit, muuuch better.

Deck Plate Mod/AFE Pro Dry S

Painted the grill surround/plasti-dipped bumpers

Painted Wheels

Before:

After:

Made a trip to wheelers!

Installed couple days later.

Sketchy wheel spacers from tacomacntry, waste of $50. Went to re-tighten em the next day and when taking off a lug nut one stud snapped right off. Ordered spidertrax that night.

Much better

285/70/17 duratracs

And now for some random pics I guess:

12-29-11
More random pics that are somewhat recent...

List of mods that I recall

Audio:
Power Acoustik 7” in dash headunit (sucked...returned).
Pioneer Avh-p2300 in dash headunit (legit).
Memphis Mono Amp (500w@2ohm)
Alpine Type R 12"
Rockford Fosgate 5 1/4 Components
Rockford Fosgate 2ch. Amp (components)

Suspension:
OME Nitrocharger Sports with OME 881 w/ 10mm top plate spacer
In the rear I had with 5100's and wheelers progressive 1.5” aal (SOLD)
Now I'm running 10" 5125's with all pro 3" standard leafs.
All Pro 1.5" shackles and 882's sitting garage...been lazy

Old Wheels n Tires:
17" Fuel Hostage 4.5 BS
285/70/17 goodyear wrangler duratracs
Was 17” tundra/sequoia wheels painted black

Current Wheels and Tires:
15" Method Racing Double Standards 10" wide 3.5" BS
33x12.50 Goodyear MTR w/Kevlar

Performance Mods:
Deck Plate mod, AFE Pro Dry S filter, Wicked Flow Max 2.25 in/out dumped over axle, grey wire mod, Brembo blanks w/ Hawk LTS pads.

Random:
Painted grill surround, Plasti-Dip rear bumper, pd'd fender flares, pd'd chrome on front bumper, pd'd badges, pd'd floor pieces, tinted tails, red led's in gauge cluster (Green Now), Green Led's in AC Panel, Green Led's in shifter, anti-sway kit, energy suspension steering rack bushings, Mini d2s Retrofit. Steering Rack slip joint welded (awesome mod).

Future plans in possible order:

OME 882's (w/10mm spacer) (will do after bumper)
New leafs...All Pro, or Chevy 63's. (DONE)
Sliders! (DONE, TG)
Relentless or Elite Plate Bumper and winch. (DONE) down payment placed on relentless.
Re-Retrofit my hella evo-x projectors with some fxr's
Satoshi Grille
33x12.50x15 MTR w/ Kevlars hopefully soon!
Snorkel and SC hopefully!
Old 06-28-2011, 11:45 PM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice start dude! The truck looks great and I love the color!!
Old 06-29-2011, 06:53 PM   #3
lonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to all

Thanks, its been fun lol.
Old 06-29-2011, 07:15 PM   #4
supremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of light
supremetaco2's Tacoma Gallery
nice, i like the sequioa wheels looks good
Old 06-29-2011, 10:16 PM   #6

Thanks I like the wheels too just wish they were wider and had a different BS.
Old 06-30-2011, 01:43 AM   #7
Roll Tide!
travis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
travis9287's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to travis9287
Nice! Looks great!
Old 06-30-2011, 09:07 AM   #8
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
looking good man!! what are your future mods?
Old 06-30-2011, 08:06 PM   #9

I already said my future plans within my first post bud
Old 07-07-2011, 04:04 PM   #10

Bump for more comments and opinions; Wheelers 1.5" leaf pack or ome dakars?
Old 07-07-2011, 04:10 PM   #11
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
Nice build and good looking truck. Do you already have the 1.5 wheelers pack out back?
Old 07-07-2011, 09:51 PM   #12

I just have the wheelers 1.5" progressive aal not a new pack. My leafs r flat as hell tho so my truck is begging for a new leaf pack.
Old 07-08-2011, 12:40 AM   #13
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonzorizo View Post
I just have the wheelers 1.5" progressive aal not a new pack. My leafs r flat as hell tho so my truck is begging for a new leaf pack.
How do you like the set up you have now? I was thinking about a new pack but mine are not completly flat yet.
Old 07-08-2011, 12:49 AM   #14
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
i want those dang wheels! the tundra/sequoia ones!!!!
Old 07-08-2011, 08:25 AM   #15

@tacomarotto: gettin fuel hostage wheels within the next month would ya be intrested in buyin these tundra wheels? I'd give ya a sweet deal.
Old 07-21-2011, 11:30 PM   #16

Morimoto mini d2s retrofit kit just ordered from TRS! Can't wait for it to come so I can get started.
Old 07-22-2011, 03:06 AM   #17
"Change is inevitable, but growth is optional."
tacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomarotto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
tacomarotto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonzorizo View Post
@tacomarotto: gettin fuel hostage wheels within the next month would ya be intrested in buyin these tundra wheels? I'd give ya a sweet deal.
i just read this!

what kinda deal are we talkin here?
Old 07-24-2011, 09:14 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomarotto View Post
i just read this!

what kinda deal are we talkin here?
I'll hit u up when I get my wheels and hopefully we'll figure smthing out.
Old 07-25-2011, 09:01 AM   #19
awwwwww yeeeeeeeeahhhhh
mountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cory
mountainman94's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice build
Old 07-29-2011, 09:34 PM   #20

Here's some pics of my retrofit progress so far...just waiting on hunter green hi temp paint then I'll b able to finish.

Stay tuned for finished product...

Products Discussed in this Thread