All right, I got my truck around August 2009. It's a 1999 4 cylinder standard cab PreRunner.
This is about how it sat for a year and a half of so.
Mods/stuff so far:
31" Adventuro A/T II's
2.5 inch hole in air box
Maglight Mount/other interior accessories
OME 880's and front NitroChargers
Diff breather extension
Rebuilt leaf pack lift!
Custom built light bar w/2 Hella 500's
31" Goodyear Wrangler Silent Armors.
BPV valve extension
Custom sway bar disconnects
Gauge cluster light swap
Mods to come (hopefully)...
longer rear shocks
After a month or so I got some new tires: Adventuro A/T II's
In the summer of 2010 I bought a tool box for the bed
Also a few stickers here and there...
Did the Maglight mod
Stuck on a recovery shackle. You can see my shot struts in the background. One of them started leaking
Found out about Plasti-Dip and did the grill, emblem, and accents? etc.
Finally, in June 2011 I got some OME NitroChargers and 880's installed. They gave the front end ~1.75 inches of lift. I went with 880's instead of 881's because I didn't want to have to worry about alignment issues. It looked like they would give about 2.5 inches of lift, and around that height some people said there could be issues with alignment so I went with the 880's.
^^ Yes the truck is lifted in that pic ^^ I need to get better pics up though.
Did the diff breather extension mod (finally )
Lifted the back end ~2 inches! We rebuilt the old leaf packs by removing one of the old leaves, and replacing it with two leaves from some other vehicles. It lifted the back end at least 2 inches, and gave a positive arch to my leaf packs
Custom built light bar
Put my canopy on for the winter. The canopy came on the truck when I bought it. I need the toolbox to hold my gear so I strapped it along the edge of the bed.
Flexing the front OME w/swaybar removed:
Had to get new tires so I got the Goodyear Wrangler Silent Armors:
Built some sway bar disconnects:
Swapped out the pea green gauge cluster lights for some blue LED's:
Did the satoshi mod:
Cut some emblems out of aluminum on a cnc plasma cutter:
Thanks for checking out my build more pics to come in the future