Notices

Gatorboyy13's Build

Old 07-14-2011, 05:31 PM   #1
gatorboyy13 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
gatorboyy13's Tacoma Gallery
Gatorboyy13's Build

Since everyone is doing it.. My Build.

Got her in January of 2009, a week before I took my driving test. Almost failed because I took the test in it and had never parallel parked it. Whoops.

Black 2001 Ext. Cab about 118,000 miles.

Mods:
Brush Guard w/ lights
Deckplate
Tool Box
LED map and dome lights
Sony Head unit
Others...

Future Mods:
285/75/R16 ProComp Extreme AT’s
Wheelers black steelies 16’’
Blisten Adjustable Front Struts
Blisten Rear Shocks
Wheelers AAL kit

How She Sits Today:

Here she is, not the day I got her but the first picture of her I took.

Put a Black Grille and Clear Corners on.

Brand new Black UWS Toolbox

Tacoma world sticker!

Yes, I did get stuck in this... The back tire is almost completely cover by a sand pit, so the picture is a liar!

Brush Guard and new sucky Autozone lights (Real wobbly but they sure are bright!)

Wicked Flow!!

Rod Holders and Bike Mounts. Built the rod holders to be detachable.

DeckPlate Mod

Camo’d my New Badges

My front and rear billies... waiting for everything to install.

Old 07-26-2011, 10:27 AM   #2

And now just waiting on the wheels that are on back order.
Old 07-26-2011, 10:30 AM   #3
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
sweet truck dude!
Old 07-26-2011, 12:41 PM   #4

Thanks it gonna be real nice in about a week or two! It kinda sucks cuz i have a physics final tomorrow and i just got everything but the wheels, it was soo hard to put them away. Damn can't wait till this class is over!
Old 07-26-2011, 04:11 PM   #5
Tacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
Tacoma mud's Tacoma Gallery
haha i cant wait till schools done with too. Are you gonna blackout your front and back chrome bumper, i think that would look nice on your all black tacoma
Old 07-26-2011, 04:12 PM   #6
Tacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OOO and i almost forgot what kinda wheels are you getting???? :O
Old 07-26-2011, 04:57 PM   #7

Yeah i would love to have black bumpers but since i figured I'm just gonna keep em chrome thats why i got chrome hubcaps. So i got a little Chrome accent. but they are the black steelies from wheelers
Old 07-26-2011, 05:35 PM   #8

Yea those look NICE i got the LTB super swampers pretty good for mud pits
Old 07-26-2011, 05:55 PM   #9

oh i bet! I won't be in too many mud pits soo i think the pro comp extreme AT's will do the trick
Old 07-26-2011, 06:14 PM   #10

Yea and the procomps help with mpgs , nice truck and get those pics up with your new tires asap
Old 08-03-2011, 10:33 AM   #11

Ohh soo soon! Wheels coming tuesday! Lift on monday
Old 08-03-2011, 11:00 AM   #12

NICE are you just gonna use stock spring or are you getting a aftermarket...
Old 08-03-2011, 01:36 PM   #13
YellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YellowDog01's Tacoma Gallery
Nice build man I like the camo badges!
Old 08-03-2011, 01:40 PM   #14
XXXXL Member
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

darkgreentaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowDog01 View Post
Nice build man I like the camo badges!

X2....Look good.
Old 08-03-2011, 05:12 PM   #15

thanks guys, thought I'd do something different with the badges, but yes I'm am going with stock springs, only because i just spent so much i don't have the money.
Old 08-03-2011, 09:16 PM   #16
03 Tacoma TRD is on a distinguished road
Name: Travis
03 Tacoma TRD's Tacoma Gallery
How do you like yr billies? and what do you have them set at?
Old 08-03-2011, 09:21 PM   #17
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
How in the hell did you do the camo badges? Looks professional.
Old 08-03-2011, 10:58 PM   #18

they aren't on yet but monday ill let you know! Thanks Khaos!! its called camo clad its freakin awesome!
Old 08-11-2011, 02:45 PM   #19

update boys!!! Everything is on! pictures soon
Old 08-11-2011, 04:07 PM   #20
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorboyy13 View Post
update boys!!! Everything is on! pictures soon
Schweet!

How do you like the ride?