LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Blue's Build

Old 07-22-2011, 12:49 PM   #1
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Blue's Build

Well I've been here for a little over a year and decided it was finally time to put a build thread together. Bought the with my own money when i was 16 with 125xxx miles on it. Truck came with a shity 3" Revtek lift and some bald 33's and some bad ass wheels

First thing I did was got new tires - 33x12.50x15 Cooper Discoverer STs, and new wheels - 15" Wheelers Off road black steel wheels.
Also debadged the tailgate and painted the door emblems black. (not plasti derped)

Stayed like this for a while until I earned a few more dollars. Timicha (Elite Off Road) hooked me up with one of his bumpers.

Bought a WickedFlow 13" muffler and dumped it after the axle

Bought a 1st gen Satoshi grille from a member here

Bought new headlights off ebay with clear corners. Also converted the corners to blinkers.

Bought an Elite Off Road receiver shackle and put it to use a few times the day I got it

Did quite a bit of snow wheeling this past winter. Sometime during one of those trips I managed to rip off the flimsy stock skid plate

Decided to put some color in the cab and added a few green leds in the cup holders and greens strips above the floor mats. These are not always on and are wired through a switch that I can turn on and off.

Next thing to do was to put some lights on the bumper. Decided to go with HID Hella 500s. 55w 6k

Got in on one of Slimcubbys group buy to match the Hellas

Wheeled with this set up for awhile and finally decided the spacer lift had to go. After seeing other builds I decided to go with Eibach coils and 5100s set at 0. In the back I went with a 3" leaf pack I bought from a member here and 5125s. Much better ride.

How she sits today:

Future Mods:
Ordered a No-Slip should be here next week
Finish sliders
Elite rear bumper
Skid Plates
Winch
Tool box
Old 07-22-2011, 12:58 PM   #2
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet build. What type of leaf pack?
Old 07-22-2011, 01:03 PM   #3
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by malander View Post
Sweet build. What type of leaf pack?
Thank you sir! Bought them from Digiratus. He was looking for 2" of lift these were closer to 3". He got them from North West Off Road
Old 07-22-2011, 01:15 PM   #4
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue View Post
Thank you sir! Bought them from Digiratus. He was looking for 2" of lift these were closer to 3". He got them from North West Off Road
Haha I almost bought those but didn't have the cash. Now I have expos sitting in my room. What shocks are you running in the rear? Stock location?
Old 07-22-2011, 01:19 PM   #5
You're my boy blue

Firefighter:
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by malander View Post
Haha I almost bought those but didn't have the cash. Now I have expos sitting in my room. What shocks are you running in the rear? Stock location?
Billy 5125s from DSM 9.24" driver side and 10.17" passenger side. And yes stock location
Old 07-22-2011, 05:49 PM   #6
You're my boy blue

Firefighter:
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks man
Old 07-22-2011, 05:58 PM   #7
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good.
Old 07-22-2011, 06:22 PM   #8
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great man, loving the bumper!
Old 07-22-2011, 08:32 PM   #9
uscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduscg2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: AMT3 kodiak 60T jayhawks
Name: coby
uscg2008's Tacoma Gallery
mas pictoras
Old 07-22-2011, 11:35 PM   #11
You're my boy blue

Firefighter:
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks fellas
Old 07-23-2011, 07:00 AM   #12
YellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YellowDog01's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck man.
Old 07-23-2011, 07:19 AM   #14
jab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud ofjab08 has much to be proud of
jab08's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!!!!!!
Old 07-25-2011, 09:19 AM   #15
awwwwww yeeeeeeeeahhhhh
mountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmountainman94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cory
mountainman94's Tacoma Gallery
Looks nice!
Old 07-26-2011, 02:55 PM   #16
You're my boy blue

Firefighter:
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by uscg2008 View Post
mas pictoras
Ill see if I can dig up some more pictures and add them to the 1st post
Old 07-26-2011, 03:03 PM   #17
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good Dylan it's about time you did a build thread.
Old 07-26-2011, 07:29 PM   #18
You're my boy blue

Firefighter:
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks jerry! When's the next wheeling trip? Maybe make a trip up to downieville?
Old 08-06-2011, 07:44 PM   #20
You're my boy blue

Firefighter:
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Dsm recommend it. They said the passenger side is a little longer mount to mount