Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Taco Me Elmo 2002 Black on Black Build thread.

Old 03-04-2013, 01:39 AM   #163
Who needs roads?
Taco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Micah
Taco me elmo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
sun roof swag haha love the truck man! sweet pics
haha thanks, yeah the roof is open at almost all times unless parked overnight.
Old 04-25-2013, 02:39 PM   #165
Who needs roads?
Taco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco me elmo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Micah
Taco me elmo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trowbocop View Post
Trucks lookin' badass. How's your cb antenna location for reception? I'm most likely going to mount mine back there somewhere too.
Had it tested and it's 100% reception.

An ideal location.
Old 05-31-2013, 09:53 PM   #169
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco me elmo View Post
Bed cage for 2.0 10 inch fox smoothies with RR And tire carrier.

LOL one side is brushed aluminum and the other is chrome, One of the aluminum ones was trashed and wouldn't thread so DSMS traded me for the old parts.

2.5 10 inch bypass is next.

Where did you get your lower shock mounts from? They don't look like TC.
Old 06-01-2013, 12:37 AM   #171
Johnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnnie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco me elmo View Post
Not sure but I think they can be found on trailgear.com.

Had my fabricator get them for me.
I'm pretty sure those are not trail gear mounts. If you talk to your fabricator please ask him.
Old 06-01-2013, 05:19 PM   #172

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
If you have a quick minute can you take a picture of the lower shock mount from a side view. I like that they don't sit as low as the TC mounts and not as long.
Old 06-02-2013, 02:03 AM   #174

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks a lot, I appreciate it. I've been searching for those lower shock mounts all day and I can't find them anywhere.
Old 06-04-2013, 10:20 PM   #176

Navy:
Johnnie's Tacoma Gallery
I really like your rear set-up. I was going to just do a rear cross member under my bed for my 10" shocks but I won't be able to take full advantage of the up-travel.

Are you able to tell a huge difference over stock beside valving?

I noticed you have limit straps. Have they been put to use or do you have them for precaution?

What size tube is that? 1 3/4" or 1 1/2"?

I sent a PM to supermoto but I haven't heard back from him.

Thanks.
Old 06-07-2013, 06:14 PM   #177
DUCKSHOT is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard:
DUCKSHOT's Tacoma Gallery
Who made your front bumper? Looks AWESOME!!!!
Old 04-11-2014, 10:37 AM   #180
calebdnehus is on a distinguished road
Name: Caleb
calebdnehus's Tacoma Gallery
How did you mount your ultra gauge in that location?