Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

97 tacoma build

Old 07-26-2011, 03:16 PM   #1
Tacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
Tacoma mud's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow 97 tacoma build

i will be posting later i have a problem
Old 07-26-2011, 03:46 PM   #2
My best is the truth, and u can't handle the truth
Glock is on a distinguished road

Name: Tyler
Glock's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck
Old 07-26-2011, 03:48 PM   #3
Tacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock View Post
Nice truck
thanks, i got big plans for it when i get the time and the money
Old 07-26-2011, 04:04 PM   #4

Glock's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma mud View Post
Same for mine. I started out with some minor mods hoping to go big with them soon.
Old 07-26-2011, 04:06 PM   #5
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock View Post
Same for mine. I started out with some minor mods hoping to go big with them soon.

That's what did and a year later it went from bone stock to. Well just look at the banner
Old 07-26-2011, 04:18 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
That's what did and a year later it went from bone stock to. Well just look at the banner
yea yours looks nice, i have 8000 set to the side for this but now my other truck is having problems so hopefully it doesnt take to much money to fix it otherwise i should be all ready to go by october or december
Old 07-26-2011, 04:25 PM   #7
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yea yours looks nice, i have 8000 set to the side for this but now my other truck is having problems so hopefully it doesnt take to much money to fix it otherwise i should be all ready to go by october or december

Nice If I had 8000 my Ifs would be sitting on the garage floor.
Old 07-26-2011, 04:27 PM   #8
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
SAS.
Old 07-26-2011, 04:28 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Nice If I had 8000 my Ifs would be sitting on the garage floor.
haha yea i know!!! i need to do something to my tacoma fast! but i want to do it and i want to do it right, what kind of suspension do you have????
Old 07-26-2011, 04:30 PM   #10
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
haha yea i know!!! i need to do something to my tacoma fast! but i want to do it and i want to do it right, what kind of suspension do you have????
Click the picture in his sig for his build
Old 07-26-2011, 04:45 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
Click the picture in his sig for his build
oh, haha i didnt even know you could do that!!! maybe i didnt see but do you have wheel spacers cuz my tires are 12.5s but they dont stick out like yours and thats the look im going for.
Old 07-26-2011, 06:09 PM   #12

Glock's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
SAS.
Probably a stupid question. What is SAS? I see it everywhere on here.
Old 07-26-2011, 06:33 PM   #13

Solid axle swap or solid axle suspension hope it helped i didnt know wat it meant either until i looked at ways to lift my truck