LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

SCSPerformance - 200k+ miles and still modding build

Old 02-20-2012, 11:34 PM   #41
dweezy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddweezy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddweezy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddweezy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddweezy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddweezy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddweezy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddweezy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddweezy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddweezy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddweezy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Interior Communications Electrician
Name: David
dweezy's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck and great build so far
Old 02-21-2012, 07:04 AM   #43
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
The sliders look great man make sure you get some good photos this weekend
Old 05-09-2012, 11:19 PM   #46
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
Pics from the last few months of wheeling

Frank Raines February

Fried my alternator on this trip

Norcal TW members

Hollister Hills April

Old 08-07-2012, 08:28 AM   #50
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
The new wheels look great! Time for another wheelin trip!
Old 08-07-2012, 09:54 AM   #51
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomadude89 View Post
Dude! Lookin' nice man!!

I really like those 285's! Keep up the good work.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sytfu510 View Post
The new wheels look great! Time for another wheelin trip!
Thanks and I'm itching to get out too.
Old 09-08-2012, 10:18 PM   #53
Poser Truck
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Love those F-5s. Wish you offered 'em in a 17
Old 09-08-2012, 10:26 PM   #55
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
Love those F-5s. Wish you offered 'em in a 17
Thanks John. If things go well for us, it could be a possibility in the future.
Old 09-08-2012, 10:28 PM   #56
Poser Truck
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSPerformance View Post
Thanks John. If things go well for us, it could be a possibility in the future.

Hopin' they do my man. I can now say first hand that you provide a top quality product. If those in the market have any sense, you'll do just fine
Old 09-08-2012, 10:29 PM   #57
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
I like my 15'' rims thank you very much haha tho nicer brakes would be nice..
But I've got form and function now. Monte, if you ever want a set, let me know. It's time for me to pay you back.
Old 10-17-2012, 03:27 PM   #58
DD03SR5 will become famous soon enough

Name: Derek
DD03SR5's Tacoma Gallery
subbed' for an awesome truck. what kinda prep and paint did you use for the fender flairs? and what do the new bump stops do different than stock
Old 10-17-2012, 07:42 PM   #59
Stealth Custom Series™

Quote:
Originally Posted by DD03SR5 View Post
subbed' for an awesome truck. what kinda prep and paint did you use for the fender flairs? and what do the new bump stops do different than stock
Thanks Derek. For the flares, I just used very fine sand paper(for the grit) to smooth everything out and shot a few coats of primer made for plastic. Once everything dried up, I laid a few nice even coats of semi-gloss black. It really brought the look of the truck back to life. The taller bump stop was added for a couple of different reasons. I went with a taller than stock rear shock so it helps compensate for a compressed shock length that's greater than the actual compression dimension. It also helps cushion if I were to bottom out. compensate for a compressed shock length that may be greater than your actual compression dimension.
Old 10-30-2012, 09:46 AM   #60
DD03SR5 will become famous soon enough

Name: Derek
DD03SR5's Tacoma Gallery
how are you liking the tundra brakes . mine are starting to get spongy and I am thinking of going this route