Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

97' tacoma muds start of build

Old 08-12-2011, 01:15 PM   #1
Tacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
Tacoma mud's Tacoma Gallery
97' tacoma muds start of build

i baught my 97 xtra cab 4x4 tacoma from my brother in law for $1000. it had 210k miles on it and the time ive had it ive racked it up to 235k. it has no wrecks so i think its a pretty good deal.

here she is:

she is mostly all stock and has never been in the mud well thats gonna change!!!!

first off im gonna get some fender flares and i just took the mud flaps off

second im gonna get rid of this horrible block/spacer thing he put on and get some king C/O with camburg UCAs and some 33x12.5 super swampers

here the nasty things are, sure they give me 3 inches of lift but look at these CVs!!!!!

i dont think thats a good angle!!! no wonder why the tires always wore so fast and they could never get ti aligned right!

im gonna see if i can find some black door handles at the junk yard other wise im gonna have to rattle can em black

then ill replace the whole back leafs, and put some 5150 billies in

over all ill be about 4k in the hole but that means ill only spend 5k and ill have a pretty good lookin truck

ill post some more picks when i get everything finished.... wish me luck
Old 08-12-2011, 01:33 PM   #2
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like you have the future of your truck all mapped out. Best of luck and post updates.

Frank
Old 01-04-2012, 03:08 PM   #3
01 5 speed
taco52 is on a distinguished road

Name: Trevor
taco52's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking truck you got there. Have you made any progress since this post?