Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Greensystemsgo's Build Thread

Old 07-26-2012, 11:45 AM   #62
D SPAID is a glorious beacon of lightD SPAID is a glorious beacon of lightD SPAID is a glorious beacon of lightD SPAID is a glorious beacon of lightD SPAID is a glorious beacon of lightD SPAID is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Dylan
D SPAID's Tacoma Gallery
All trucks are
Old 07-26-2012, 02:45 PM   #64
Self Proclaimed first gen expert :doh:
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Greensystemsgo's Tacoma Gallery
Needs. Moar. Boost.
Old 08-31-2012, 01:22 AM   #65
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

so, about a month ago, the driver door handle broke, can only open from inside. awesome.

sense then, i drove 800 miles to and from san diego, to flagstaff and back, and to work. in a month i need an oil change almost avg'd 15mpg! woot!

got new handles off of fleabay, black, no more chrome!
Old 09-11-2012, 01:30 AM   #66

got driver door black handle installed finally. still parked in garage, washed it last night, then drove it in the rain

nothing else new to report, not really driving it now as much as gf with prius, we carpool to work

still on hunt for toyota 85 solid axle, buddy will flip it, then sas! contemplating selling nitro 4.56's for some aftermarket 4.10's as im looking to expo, on largest 35's, maybe just keep 33's though.
Old 10-31-2012, 11:03 AM   #67

clutch kit, hub assembly, master cylinder and power steering.

it. never. ends.

on a plus note,

200,000 miles!
Old 11-05-2012, 07:55 AM   #68

went to the rim for the weekend.

Old 11-05-2012, 10:19 AM   #69

also, i got 18.9mpg from the drive from phoenix to payson, mostly uphill, man o man what a good brake master will do
Old 03-03-2013, 08:35 PM   #70
vette6991 will become famous soon enough

vette6991's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMABOSS View Post
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh. hmmm yea you over paid a little bit. but not to much, i have a 96 and bought it with 130,000 for 7,000
Got my 96 with 125,000 for 1,500
Old 03-03-2013, 09:00 PM   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by vette6991 View Post
Got my 96 with 125,000 for 1,500
base model single cabs are significantly cheaper, but yes, i over paid.
Old 03-03-2013, 09:13 PM   #72

And prices are cheaper in Illinois due to the amount of salt.
Old 03-03-2013, 09:48 PM   #73

Quote:
And prices are cheaper in Illinois due to the amount of salt.
that to. we dont get that here. my trucks from snow country, but south western snow country where we dont salt still
Old 03-03-2013, 10:01 PM   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greensystemsgo View Post
that to. we dont get that here. my trucks from snow country, but south western snow country where we dont salt still
That would be nice, they salt the roads here like they're trying to use the salt repave it, I sware I lose traction more on salt then ice.
Old 03-03-2013, 10:10 PM   #75

Quote:
That would be nice, they salt the roads here like they're trying to use the salt repave it, I sware I lose traction more on salt then ice.
bahahahha thats awesome.

yeah, trucks here go for alot more, the price i paid would of been a deal if it was in better shape
Old 03-04-2013, 06:58 AM   #76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greensystemsgo View Post
bahahahha thats awesome.

yeah, trucks here go for alot more, the price i paid would of been a deal if it was in better shape
It just needs a little more love.
Old 03-04-2013, 07:11 AM   #77

And needless to say I love TacomaBoss's truck
Old 03-06-2013, 10:51 PM   #78

just gonna leave this right here....
Old 03-11-2013, 10:32 PM   #79
nbitzer is on a distinguished road
nbitzer's Tacoma Gallery
Wheel tire combo?

Sweet truck. I didn't see you mention anything about the tire/wheel size combo? What sizes you running?
Old 03-24-2013, 10:59 PM   #80

lca bushings, thanks energy suspension.

my helper.