Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

04 Tacoma Build

Old 09-04-2011, 07:08 PM   #21
vantaco is just really nicevantaco is just really nicevantaco is just really nicevantaco is just really nice
vantaco's Tacoma Gallery
HID's in stock housing = fail and blinding everyone else on the road

do a proper projector retrofit.... theretrofitshop.com
Old 09-04-2011, 08:46 PM   #22
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantaco View Post

To each his own.

Not everyone can afford those projector kits bro.
Old 09-04-2011, 09:35 PM   #23
avidoffroad.com
OMAC4 has a spectacular aura aboutOMAC4 has a spectacular aura about
Marines:
Name: Obed
OMAC4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantaco View Post

The site is called theretrofitsource.com (http://www.theretrofitsource.com/index.php) but like Mcjosh said. theyre expensive, and although that product is freakin sick looking, for my application would look like a fat girl eating a salad.. just doesn't look right. Personally i don't think they look all that bad. but thats just me. thanks for checkin it out tho.
Old 10-19-2011, 06:55 AM   #24
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for pics to come. Lots of updates including; new satoshi grille, clear corners, sliders, and wash + wax.
Old 10-21-2011, 02:06 PM   #25
ALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shedALawrence is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Andrew
ALawrence's Tacoma Gallery
hey man, nice truck.

i like the fog lights on the bumper!
Old 10-21-2011, 04:55 PM   #26
I have a problem for your solution…
Snowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by McJosh View Post
To each his own.

Not everyone can afford those projector kits bro.
If you cant afford to do it right, save up or stick with stock.
Old 10-21-2011, 05:35 PM   #27
avidoffroad.com

McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
My truck. I do what I want with it.

What are you, the mod judge?!
Old 10-21-2011, 06:39 PM   #28
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
+1...

HID's in stock housings will just blind oncoming drivers, annoying and dangerous.

Reminds me of the BROS driving around in their honda civics w/ HID bulbs in stock headlight housings because they think it looks like the "cool blue lights on BMW's..."

Old 10-21-2011, 06:48 PM   #29
avidoffroad.com

McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMX View Post
+1...

HID's in stock housings will just blind oncoming drivers, annoying and dangerous.

Reminds me of the BROS driving around in their honda civics w/ HID bulbs in stock headlight housings because they think it looks like the "cool blue lights on BMW's..."

Old 10-21-2011, 07:36 PM   #30
I have a problem for your solution…
Snowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by McJosh View Post
My truck. I do what I want with it.

What are you, the mod judge?!
No, but I like to see when there is oncoming traffic. HID set up in stock housing, especially in a high vehicle, is incredibly bright for other cars. Thats why they are neither sold OEM on vehicles like that, or legal.
Dont have to be a "mod judge" to have respect for the rest of the driving public.
Old 10-21-2011, 09:44 PM   #31
avidoffroad.com
Marines:
OMAC4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMX View Post
+1...

IM A BRO. My life is bro and my bro is bro, BRO. Just kidding don't get mad. I just dont turn my lights on.
Old 10-22-2011, 07:53 AM   #32
avidoffroad.com

McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMAC4 View Post
IM A BRO. My life is bro and my bro is bro, BRO. Just kidding don't get mad. I just dont turn my lights on.
We only use our lights off road.
Old 10-22-2011, 09:52 AM   #33
avidoffroad.com
Marines:
OMAC4's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up