Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Anthony's 99 Tacoma

Old 10-22-2011, 11:08 AM   #41
is one of the sharper tools in the shed
truckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
truckboattruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by onesixseven View Post
juss sayin, do u enjoy that? cuz i certainly dont
I have no idea what is going on.

im just here for the drama
Old 10-22-2011, 01:26 PM   #42
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
These are the smaller fenders on Glassworks website correct? How hard are they to install
Old 10-22-2011, 01:56 PM   #44
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I was looking at getting a set. Are they 3.5 wider than the factory
or 3.5 wide total
Old 10-22-2011, 02:25 PM   #46
Whyareyoureadingthis?

Ok I see. Sorry for all the questions. How far did the tires stick out with the stock.flairs
Old 10-22-2011, 04:20 PM   #48
Whyareyoureadingthis?

I mean how far did your tires stick past your stock fenders without the flare. I apologise I'm being confusing I am on my phone l. lol
Old 10-22-2011, 04:32 PM   #49
E-Fabber
Anthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
Anthony250's Tacoma Gallery
Well i had the old 17" sport wheels at that time. so about .5 inches or flush. Then with the 16x7" eagle alloys now and 1" wheel spacer i had at the time about 1.5 or a little more. If you got wheel spacers and larger width tires than 10.50 you should be ok. Ideally to be flush you got to have 8" width rim with offset, 1.25 wheel spacer or bigger , and tire width 11.50 or bigger.
Old 10-22-2011, 04:41 PM   #50
Whyareyoureadingthis?

Ok thank you, that's very helpful. I absolutely love your truck.
Old 10-22-2011, 05:41 PM   #53
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Dude Congrats on the painted fenders. They look a million times better! Great build
Old 10-24-2011, 11:52 AM   #55
caffeine nicotine gasoline
livel0veryde is on a distinguished road

Name: josh Rockett
livel0veryde's Tacoma Gallery
have you sold your old SAWs yet?
also how much lift and travel does your curent setup have
Old 10-24-2011, 02:24 PM   #56
E-Fabber
Anthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
Anthony250's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by livel0veryde View Post
have you sold your old SAWs yet?
also how much lift and travel does your curent setup have
They were traded for the new saws , same wheel travel same hieght. Long travel kit my friend and I will make in Jan or buy one used,
Old 10-24-2011, 05:16 PM   #57
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery

Old 10-24-2011, 06:23 PM   #59
caffeine nicotine gasoline
livel0veryde is on a distinguished road

Name: josh Rockett
livel0veryde's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony250 View Post
They were traded for the new saws , same wheel travel same hieght. Long travel kit my friend and I will make in Jan or buy one used,
sounds awesome! if you build a custom one i say go all out and make it 5" over or 3.5" over with vertical uniball
Old 10-24-2011, 06:41 PM   #60
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
heres the vid and that other picture if going up tonight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG8EWS500EI