Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

My Silver/Magnetic Gray build

Old 02-28-2012, 11:12 AM   #21
Rebel Taco Man is a jewel in the roughRebel Taco Man is a jewel in the roughRebel Taco Man is a jewel in the rough

Name: Tyler
Rebel Taco Man's Tacoma Gallery
where did your bull bar come from? also like the headlights, did you get new ones and smoke them? or clean the old stock ones and smoke them? cause one of mine has that dirty film on it and i want to smoke mine, but nice truck!
Old 03-27-2012, 10:48 AM   #22
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel Taco Man View Post
where did your bull bar come from? also like the headlights, did you get new ones and smoke them? or clean the old stock ones and smoke them? cause one of mine has that dirty film on it and i want to smoke mine, but nice truck!
I think the bull bar is a Hunter. Got if on e-bay.

The headlights are also from e-bay, already smoked. I don't have the balls to attempt that myself. The lights were $138 for the six-piece set (headlights, corner lights and turn signals).
Old 05-18-2012, 09:23 AM   #23
TheTacoWagon is on a distinguished road
TheTacoWagon's Tacoma Gallery
Hey quick question, what exactly did you use on your trim? and your headlights are raw!
Old 06-07-2012, 06:46 PM   #24
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTacoWagon View Post
Hey quick question, what exactly did you use on your trim? and your headlights are raw!
The trim is done with Plasti-Dip. You can do a search and will find lots of posts about it. Some love it, some hate it. It worked for me on the trim.
Old 07-30-2012, 08:53 PM   #25
Agent
MRBOND101 is on a distinguished road

Name: Dylan
MRBOND101's Tacoma Gallery
Subb! Wish my engine looked that clean!
Old 08-19-2012, 10:10 AM   #26

Old 09-25-2012, 11:32 PM   #27
DSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DSully72's Tacoma Gallery
how long have u had the headlights? they staying clear pretty well? im looking at some new ones and either going with ebay or rockauto.
Old 10-21-2012, 07:42 PM   #28
joemomma22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoemomma22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoemomma22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoemomma22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoemomma22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoemomma22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoemomma22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoemomma22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoemomma22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoemomma22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoemomma22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joe
joemomma22's Tacoma Gallery
dude this is one of my favorite looking trucks ive seen on here. the rest of the nice ones all are desert runners. but this... this just blows me away. the roof rack and the bull bar and tube step bars work together so well and the 2 tone... it looks so rugged so manly. i love it. absolutely my favorite truck so far. keep up the good work man
Old 10-31-2012, 06:20 AM   #29
BigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant futureBigOly has a brilliant future

BigOly's Tacoma Gallery
Someone here already asked but I'll ask too, where did you get those smoked headlights? I assume they are aftermarket but read horror stories that some of them leak and fog up. How is yours holding? Nice truck and love how you keep it with a clean look! I love magnetic gray, did you ever think or plan to painting the entire rig gray? Good job on the mods!
Old 12-05-2012, 04:49 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by joemomma22 View Post
dude this is one of my favorite looking trucks ive seen on here. the rest of the nice ones all are desert runners. but this... this just blows me away. the roof rack and the bull bar and tube step bars work together so well and the 2 tone... it looks so rugged so manly. i love it. absolutely my favorite truck so far. keep up the good work man
Thank you!
Old 12-05-2012, 04:52 AM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigOly View Post
Someone here already asked but I'll ask too, where did you get those smoked headlights? I assume they are aftermarket but read horror stories that some of them leak and fog up. How is yours holding? Nice truck and love how you keep it with a clean look! I love magnetic gray, did you ever think or plan to painting the entire rig gray? Good job on the mods!
I got the lights from ebay. They are holding up good and are not fogging, except for one blinker that I have seen a little haze one time when it was very humid and rained a lot. The light output is not good. It came with bulbs, which might be real cheap ones. I am planning on replacing the bulbs and see if that helps.
Old 12-31-2012, 02:26 PM   #32
Goof Ball
pra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shedpra4sno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
pra4sno's Tacoma Gallery
Beautiful truck. The restoration work you've done really sets it apart.
Old 05-08-2013, 07:22 PM   #33
tertius is on a distinguished road
Name: Tertius
tertius's Tacoma Gallery
Another Safricaner! Like die bakkie!
Old 05-21-2013, 10:50 AM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by tertius View Post
Another Safricaner! Like die bakkie!
Old 05-27-2013, 07:21 AM   #35

Washed and waxed

I don't "build" much on my truck, so I will just add some pics of cleaning it

Old 07-28-2013, 06:58 PM   #36

My sigs (just saved here for my records)

(Last one was done by theTupper.)
Old 10-05-2013, 09:27 AM   #37
Rdpayne23 is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: Ryan
Rdpayne23's Tacoma Gallery
What tires are those?
Old 10-23-2013, 01:11 PM   #39
Fly rod in one hand, hockey stick in the other
fgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfgcutaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
fgcutaco's Tacoma Gallery
Good looking truck!

BTW, how have I not seen you driving around? LOL. I live in Sarasota as well, and have yet to see your truck riding around.
Old 10-23-2013, 02:13 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdpayne23 View Post
What tires are those?
Nitto Terra Graplers