Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

LiL KaStOuT's 5-lugger

Old 09-28-2011, 10:41 PM   #1
Gun Toting Gearhead
0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed0uTkAsT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
0uTkAsT's Tacoma Gallery
LiL KaStOuT's 5-lugger

LiL KaStOuT (Sammi) asked me to start her a build thread, so here it goes! She's got a 2000 stepside regular cab with the 2.4L automatic. She bought it just a couple months ago with about 96k miles on it, super clean and bone stock. It's a great little truck!

Then

Now

Mods!

Done
15x7" Pro Comp 52 Series Rock Crawler powder coated steel wheels
29" 235/75-15 Goodyear Wrangler All-Terrain 105S tires
DayStar 1.5" leveling kit
Sway bar delete
DIY short ram intake / cone filter
Smoked tail lights & 3rd brake light
25% tint
Sony single DIN headunit
Center console for the bench seat
New shocks
Polyurethane front bushings
Drop-in bedliner
Tool box (for sale!)
Blacked-out chrome trim
Vinyl decals

Planned
Black headlights
Smoked signal lenses
Carpeted bed mat
All-weather floor mats
Dynomax muffler
Shorty antenna

Bucket List
Darker tint
Avid Off-Road bumpers
Spindle lift

Old 09-28-2011, 11:05 PM   #3
Lil RED Riding TACO
LiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shedLiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shedLiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shedLiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shedLiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shedLiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shedLiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shedLiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shedLiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shedLiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shedLiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam
LiL KaStOuT's Tacoma Gallery
YAY build Thread!!!

Reserved for future pics

p.s. New Sig in the Works
Old 09-28-2011, 11:08 PM   #4
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
That thing is sweet. I don't see stepsides in my area.
Old 09-29-2011, 09:59 AM   #5
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
awesome!
Old 09-29-2011, 09:35 PM   #11
Joels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to behold

Name: joel
Joels98taco's Tacoma Gallery
dump the bed all together chop the frame off behind the cab and link that bitch
Old 09-29-2011, 09:57 PM   #12
usualxsuspect has a spectacular aura aboutusualxsuspect has a spectacular aura about

Name: Brian
usualxsuspect's Tacoma Gallery
any rubbing problems with the 235/75/15 tires?
Old 09-30-2011, 12:25 PM   #13
Lil RED Riding TACO
LiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shedLiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shedLiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shedLiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shedLiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shedLiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shedLiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shedLiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shedLiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shedLiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shedLiL KaStOuT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yea they rub pretty easy going over bumps but hardly when turning. They ride great. Thanks for asking.
Old 09-30-2011, 09:10 PM   #14
Joels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to beholdJoels98taco is a splendid one to behold

Name: joel
Joels98taco's Tacoma Gallery
so did you finally go with the pro comp wheels?
Old 09-30-2011, 11:11 PM   #15
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!
Don't see too many stepsides..most are slammed if modded at all...like SlammedStep's truck..same exact truck but slammed.

It'd be cool to slowly turn it into a LT but will full uniballs..fuck 5 lug lower bjs..
then have Glassworks make some custom 4.5 over stepside bedsides
Would be original and legit.
Old 09-30-2011, 11:16 PM   #16
Self Proclaimed first gen expert :doh:
Greensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreensystemsgo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Greensystemsgo's Tacoma Gallery
shweeeet!!!
Old 10-01-2011, 02:52 AM   #17
Confusion
Denim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud of

Name: Erick
Denim Dan's Tacoma Gallery
Noticed it said you did a short Ram intake does this mean your stock airbox is forsale? Not sure if it will fit a 2.7l though
Old 10-01-2011, 05:05 PM   #18
Lil RED Riding TACO

Yea went with the pro comp crawlers. I love them. And the price was right.
Old 10-01-2011, 05:07 PM   #19
Lil RED Riding TACO

Yea I still have my air box your welcome to it. Not sure what I would sell it for but let me knowif you want it and we will work something out. I also have a aluminum truck (tool) box for sale too if anyone is interested.
Old 10-01-2011, 05:46 PM   #20
Confusion
Denim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud ofDenim Dan has much to be proud of

Name: Erick
Denim Dan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL KaStOuT View Post
Yea I still have my air box your welcome to it. Not sure what I would sell it for but let me knowif you want it and we will work something out. I also have a aluminum truck (tool) box for sale too if anyone is interested.
Okay for sure I just need to find out If it will fit my truck. But if it does I will be more than happy to take it off your hands.