Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Alpha Q Up's Build

Old 10-19-2011, 12:15 PM   #21
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
Also had a practice fitment for the color matched grill surround.

Old 10-19-2011, 09:44 PM   #22
timsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shedtimsxr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

timsxr's Tacoma Gallery
when do you get your truck back?? cant wait to see it on a color matched grill
Old 10-19-2011, 09:52 PM   #23
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
ETA is Friday. Hopefully I can get to hacking on the colormatched this weekend. Will keep you posted.
Old 10-21-2011, 04:57 PM   #24

EMS:
Got my truck back! Lift goes on tomorrow

Old 10-22-2011, 05:13 PM   #25

EMS:
Got my billisteins installed. Thanks to the guys that helped me out.

Before:

After:

Close up.
Old 10-22-2011, 06:21 PM   #26
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
looks good! lets get some tires now!!!
Old 10-22-2011, 07:39 PM   #27
www.tacomaworld.com
Spyro is a splendid one to beholdSpyro is a splendid one to beholdSpyro is a splendid one to beholdSpyro is a splendid one to beholdSpyro is a splendid one to beholdSpyro is a splendid one to beholdSpyro is a splendid one to behold

Spyro's Tacoma Gallery
Dude Truck Is Looking Great! Glad You Got It Back!
Old 10-22-2011, 08:12 PM   #28

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
looks good! lets get some tires now!!!
Thanks! Yup hopefully this week I'll get the wheels on with some duratracs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyro View Post
Dude Truck Is Looking Great! Glad You Got It Back!
Thank you. I know I'm stoked to have it back and being able to start the mods.
Old 10-22-2011, 09:59 PM   #29
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good Ruben. I might have to go for the 285's after seeing how yours will look when you get the tires and wheels on.
Old 10-22-2011, 10:28 PM   #30
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Nice man! It looks good, now get tires and sliders..and let's hit the trail!
Old 10-23-2011, 05:27 PM   #31

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRunner12 View Post
Looking good Ruben. I might have to go for the 285's after seeing how yours will look when you get the tires and wheels on.
I am going tomorrow to see what i can get on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndefinedTaco View Post
Nice man! It looks good, now get tires and sliders..and let's hit the trail!
Yeah i wan't sliders bad.
Old 10-24-2011, 05:09 PM   #32

EMS:
got my wheels on.

Old 10-24-2011, 05:12 PM   #33
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Those look so sweet, I'm pretty jealous right now. I see you went with the 285's.
Old 10-24-2011, 05:15 PM   #34

EMS:
yeah i'm liking them so far.

They test fitted the 285's and nothing rubbed. So i gave them the green light to do all four.

I may need to bang out a pinch weld for offroading (like you were saying)

Let me know when you go to hollister!
Old 10-24-2011, 05:19 PM   #35
4runner Troll

Haha, just wait to you flex it out. The rubbing will surface. Yeah I'm going to have to make the decision soon whether I want 285's or 265's. I may try for Hollister this weekend or possibly after I get my new shocks on. I will definitely let you know and lets see a full picture of the truck.
Old 10-24-2011, 05:21 PM   #36

EMS:
I can probably go the following weekend.

Enjoy!

Old 10-24-2011, 05:24 PM   #37
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
saundern's Tacoma Gallery
that grill is SICK! where did you get it?
Old 10-24-2011, 05:38 PM   #38

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by saundern View Post
that grill is SICK! where did you get it?
I got it from timsxr (black diamond fabrication) I'm not sure if he will be putting them into production or not. You can PM him.

Here's the link: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...df-grille.html
Old 10-24-2011, 07:11 PM   #39
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Damn dude your truck looks so much different compared to a month ago!!

Sweet man!

and lemme know on the Hollister trip..me and a buddy are down to roll our trucks out there..his 86 will be back together and I might still have my 89..if not I'll have an 84
Old 10-24-2011, 07:59 PM   #40

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by UndefinedTaco View Post
Damn dude your truck looks so much different compared to a month ago!!

Sweet man!

and lemme know on the Hollister trip..me and a buddy are down to roll our trucks out there..his 86 will be back together and I might still have my 89..if not I'll have an 84
I know. A big transformation.

Robert will be putting up the meet on the norcal section. Are you looking to buy a new truck?