Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Alpha Q Up's Build

Old 10-05-2011, 04:54 PM   #1
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
Alpha Q Up's Build

Truck:
2003 Toyota Tacoma DC 4WD
Bought used with 77,500 Miles. (Sept. 2011)
Stock

Mods Installed:
Bilstein 5100's (x4)
Eibach Coils
All Pro 3" leaf pack
Pro Comp 7089's 16x8
285/75/16 Duratracs
BDF GRILL (one and only )
Softopper
Trail Gear front low profile bumper
B.A.M.F. Sliders w/Kick Out

Future Mods:
Aftermarket Audio
Bushwhackers
Skid Plates

Pictures:

How It sits today:

Thanks to MJ (MJonAgs32) for the pics

Original CL ad

Our first pic, first day.

progress pic

progress pic

New tire and wheels

BDF Grille installed

Allpro 3" leaf pack
Old 10-05-2011, 05:10 PM   #3
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
woot! lets get that shit installed!!!
Old 10-05-2011, 05:47 PM   #4
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Thanks

I know Right! lol
Old 10-05-2011, 06:07 PM   #5

EMS:
Just came in.

Old 10-05-2011, 10:02 PM   #6

EMS:

Some d-bag just ran a red light in front of me and I couldn't avoid him...

Wish I had an after market bumper at this point.
Old 10-05-2011, 10:47 PM   #7
ilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant futureilove_taco_ma has a brilliant future

ilove_taco_ma's Tacoma Gallery
nice find man. but damn, thats not good but whats good is that you got a reason to purchase a new aftermarket bumper. lets get this baby going.
Old 10-06-2011, 08:27 PM   #8
Tacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoma mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
Tacoma mud's Tacoma Gallery
Sexy truck
Old 10-08-2011, 08:56 AM   #9

EMS:
Thanks Fellas.

Unfortunately i need a bumper now and i can't wait 1-2 months for an O.R. bumper.

So i'm just going to eliminate the chrome and and get a color matched bumper if i can.

Here it's getting towed to the body shop.

LOL coolest tow truck driver.
Old 10-08-2011, 11:37 AM   #10
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dude! this is the perfect time to get an OR bumper. I got mine after an accident too. Slapped it on and still had $$$ left over to pay of credit cards.

It can't drive how it is? I say wait it out!!
Old 10-08-2011, 12:59 PM   #11

EMS:
The Bumper is bent to shit and it's rubbing on the tire. So the bumper has to come off for sure. I can't ride around with out a bumper for 2 months with out turn signals and no plates. lol

And the there is more damage that needs to be repaired. Such as:

Grille surround (replacing)
Head light and corner light
The Right Front quarter panel needs to be repaired and repainted.
There is more damage underneath.
The Bumper itself needs to be replaced

If it was just the bumper it would be no doubt an OR replacement. The bumper itself i think is only worth around $250. so that's all i would get back from the insurance. Cause i need them to fix everything else.
Old 10-08-2011, 01:02 PM   #12
asphinctersayswhat?

I see. If you were to get an OR bumper, which one would you choose?
Old 10-08-2011, 01:15 PM   #13

EMS:
Relentless or Elite

Jerry said he would fab one up for me but he's really busy right now. I would have to wait 2 months.
Old 10-08-2011, 01:16 PM   #14
asphinctersayswhat?

yeah good choices, and for sure you'd have to wait
Old 10-08-2011, 01:25 PM   #15

EMS:
Maybe if Jerry lends me his old bumper (same year and model as mine) I can collect the $250 from insurance and save for 2 months
Old 10-08-2011, 01:50 PM   #16
asphinctersayswhat?

just go over there, they're all working on his shop in the back
Old 10-08-2011, 03:43 PM   #17

EMS:
I don't have a truck... Lol
Old 10-19-2011, 01:06 PM   #18

EMS:
Ok Got my Spring and Strut assembled. Should be installing them on Saturday.

Old 10-19-2011, 01:12 PM   #19
DC TRD MallRunner
Taco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Man in HD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
Taco Man in HD's Tacoma Gallery
how much was it to have that assembled?
Old 10-19-2011, 01:14 PM   #20

EMS:
$25 each at Sears Auto