Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

cole's tacoma

Old 04-07-2013, 05:34 PM   #181
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Did you end up selling your kit?
Old 08-12-2013, 06:59 PM   #182
ColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud of

Name: Cole
ColesDirtyYota's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry for late responses, I havnt been on in ages. I got a new full time job at a turbo shop called Pure Turbos and been working 45-50 hr weeks usually. Anyway I have not sold the kit because I opted to hold off as I buy a Tundra as my new dd/ tow rig. Been saving for Fox 2.5" coilovers, 3.0 tripples and 2.0 bumps and a 2.5" howe race rack and other accessories. Me, ESB Fabrications Mike, Bonzen and other fabricators from my work will be doing my race kit once we have room in my shop in roughly 6 months depending when we finish my other buddy's Toyota first. Till then im going to school for Jet motors and airframe and working at the Turbo shop/ off road- fab. Im summarizing here so bare with me haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigo View Post
Did you end up selling your kit?
Old 10-09-2013, 12:21 PM   #183
SPEEDY CRAWLER
4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: cody
4runnercaged's Tacoma Gallery
can you post pics of your bedcage with no tires, top view?
Old 10-09-2013, 01:02 PM   #184
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4runnercaged View Post
can you post pics of your bedcage with no tires, top view?
I bet you say that to all the sexy trucks....
Old 10-09-2013, 01:03 PM   #185
SPEEDY CRAWLER
4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
I bet you say that to all the sexy trucks....
only the top 2
Old 10-15-2013, 08:59 AM   #188
SPEEDY CRAWLER
all good thank you!
Old 10-22-2013, 09:47 PM   #189
Kennyperez is on a distinguished road

Name: Kenny
Kennyperez's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

I already called dibs on that kit
I'm the guy who hit you up on IG
Old 01-04-2014, 03:13 PM   #190
Mas Tequila!!!
JuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuansTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Juan
JuansTaco's Tacoma Gallery
subd. i follow you in ig and just wandered upon this