Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

cole's tacoma

Old 10-14-2011, 02:33 PM   #1
ColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud of

Name: Cole
ColesDirtyYota's Tacoma Gallery
cole's tacoma

Hey guys I originally had a build thread over a year ago, Richer Racing had done some stuff for me my senior year of High School then I enlisted into the Marine Corps. Anyway I have been back since late January now that im in the reserves and have recently really been going full kill at the truck again. Here you go guys, ill put picts up of its progress in order untill recent:

Here is how it looked when I first got it and in high school:

Hahah Adrian from Icon helping put on my original TC upper arms and icon ext. coils:

Hanneman glass and km2 32 tires:

Richer Racing built my bumper when a girl "got me" at a redlight while she was txting ha:

And Then There was Long travel!!:

Fucked my stock bumper so Richer built me one:

Old 10-14-2011, 02:35 PM   #2
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery

Some smoked headlights like Jberry has would complete the look!
Old 10-14-2011, 02:39 PM   #3
ColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud ofColesDirtyYota has much to be proud of

Fucked around crawling wit TCYOTA and some others local to north-eastern san diego area:

I went to an MDR race in plaster city and pit with Bro-Dozer motorsports:
some funnnn

Went to the DMZ poker run and ect and won a free set of Deaver F67 pack, bushings and u-bolts. picked up a t100 axle with detroits and 4:88's in it and 2 bfg baja spares for bedcage:

How truck looked when I left for Marines:

then i left for marines and went to bootcamp and combat training, while at my school training in north carolina I ordered RadFlo tripples
Old 10-14-2011, 02:41 PM   #4

UPDATE to RECENT, been so long haha:
picked up fiberwerx 2005+ tacoma conversion and grabbed 8" besides, put on HID lights and the fancy shiaatt. Will and Kevin at Janzer Bros Fab have been helping me currently. we made the new front bumper built, radflo bumpstops on , made much larger beefy engine mounts because the stock ones failed miserably. Also put in Beard ultra pro 2 seats with some tubbing in the cab for the harnesses and the sub in there.:

Also have begun the bedcage, putting the raflo tripples, deaver F67 pack, RR 12" shackles, T100 axle with detroit locker and 4:88's, 2 bfg baja spares and 8" bedsides. Current progress as we just started it at Janzer Bro's Fab:

I cant wait to get this thing going for halloween, been saving along ass time for this
Old 10-14-2011, 02:43 PM   #5
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
where are you going on halloween? sick truck man

i was one of the guys trying to buy your kit off of ttora when you were selling it lol. i had the cash ready and everything. but never got a reply!!
Old 10-14-2011, 03:01 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
where are you going on halloween? sick truck man

i was one of the guys trying to buy your kit off of ttora when you were selling it lol. i had the cash ready and everything. but never got a reply!!
going out with a group of friends with trucks to occotillo, u going out?? and yes I remember, i never sold it sorry man. I decided to cage the truck first then get a larger kit upfront later on, if u still need a kit PM me, I can probably help you a little bit at Camburg.
Old 10-14-2011, 03:08 PM   #7
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Dope. How you like being Reserve vs Active ?
Old 10-14-2011, 03:12 PM   #8
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKHAWK250 View Post
going out with a group of friends with trucks to occotillo, u going out?? and yes I remember, i never sold it sorry man. I decided to cage the truck first then get a larger kit upfront later on, if u still need a kit PM me, I can probably help you a little bit at Camburg.

oh ill be in glamis!

yeah my trucks getting caged right now... no lt yet though haha.

thanks dude when im in the market ill let you know, im probably going custom now with 10inch coilovers but we will see!
Old 10-14-2011, 03:17 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
Dope. How you like being Reserve vs Active ?
Liking the reserves because im currently going to school at CSU San Marcos and can see my friends and work on the truck so its been great. But at same time i dont feel like full marine obviously cuz its 3 days of the month and 2 weeks over summer. For me because of what im doing its been great, cant really compare it to active though, thats a full time commitment unlike this.
Old 10-14-2011, 03:21 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
oh ill be in glamis!

yeah my trucks getting caged right now... no lt yet though haha.

thanks dude when im in the market ill let you know, im probably going custom now with 10inch coilovers but we will see!
hahah, "sand is for people who dont have the capacity to negotiate obsticles"- B&R BUGGIES

And good decision man, we are doing my bed, then ill be saving for a bit and will do the entire cab/ aluminum dash. After that where probably doing a custom set up, who knows though, thats far down the road haha.
Old 10-17-2011, 09:10 PM   #12

Leafs cycle a clean 18"s. For the new axle, the fittings for the brake line's did not match up and no one makes a conversion thread fitting for the Tundra axle onto a Tacoma so we changed the fitting to American instead of metric like Toyota and made new hard lines, much easier.

Old 10-17-2011, 09:39 PM   #13
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
I see you put bumps up front now as well.
Did you ever put Tundra CV axles in up front or are you still rolling around with just 2wd?
Old 10-17-2011, 09:49 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
I see you put bumps up front now as well.
Did you ever put Tundra CV axles in up front or are you still rolling around with just 2wd?
ya i put bumps in and re valved the front haha 100x better. I had tundra CV's upfront but when engine mount when out it dropped engine onto the differential and messed it up so i pulled the whole 4wd out all together.
Old 10-17-2011, 09:52 PM   #15
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
ya i put bumps in and re valved the front haha 100x better. I had tundra CV's upfront but when engine mount when out it dropped engine onto the differential and messed it up so i pulled the whole 4wd out all together.
Ouch. That sucks.
Old 10-17-2011, 10:09 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
Ouch. That sucks.
kinda but now the truck is lighter, gets more travel and i have less shit to worry about so it evens out. about to build a larger spindle and use lower uni-ball and heim steering cuz im 2wd so ill take advantage of it
Old 10-17-2011, 10:40 PM   #17
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
subbed
Old 10-18-2011, 09:02 AM   #19
The Mad Scientist

Quote:
what u mean?
He means he's subscribed to your build thread.
Old 10-18-2011, 01:48 PM   #20
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
also subscribed. nice work so far