Notices

Chris's do some of everything build

Old 06-25-2013, 10:44 PM   #261
losers101 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brandan
losers101's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by atvlifestyle View Post
I love the seats. Havn't driven much but they are were comfortable in the ride I took. The only thing that I don't like is that I had to ditch the center console. I think I am going to build a new console that will also serve as a sub box. Probably just a downfiring 10.
Do you want to sell the center console? If so I'm interested
Old 06-26-2013, 09:14 AM   #262
atvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
atvlifestyle's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by losers101 View Post
Do you want to sell the center console? If so I'm interested
Sorry I already cut it up good in an attemp to make it fit.
Old 06-26-2013, 03:39 PM   #263

Quote:
Sorry I already cut it up good in an attemp to make it fit.
How bad is it cut up? Lol I'm desperate
Old 06-27-2013, 05:00 PM   #264
atvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by losers101 View Post
How bad is it cut up? Lol I'm desperate

I cut the pass side off it. Its in to bad of shape I'm not comfortable selling it. Sorry man.
Old 06-27-2013, 05:14 PM   #265

Quote:
I cut the pass side off it. Its in to bad of shape I'm not comfortable selling it. Sorry man.
It's okay no problem man
Old 09-09-2013, 10:50 AM   #266

Was at the dunes the last two weekends. Melted my fuse holder for the electric fans and started to overheat after some low speed high boost hill climbs. Truck was running alittle hot but wasn't a problem until there wasn't a high speed run after to cool it back down. Ended up boiling over the radiator. Also trimmed and pulled my bedsides. Need to trim alittle more because they are grooving my tires. My cage bars work perfect for ramping the quad to transport it.

Anyhow its time to stop neglecting the truck and decide what mods will come this winter.

Old 12-18-2013, 05:41 PM   #267

Time to get some work done on this thing again.
looks like it was built to be in there.

Old 02-13-2014, 06:21 PM   #268

new motor mount perches (or whatever they are actually called).

Old 02-15-2014, 12:01 PM   #269

fuel cell finished.

Old 03-01-2014, 05:28 PM   #270

And now working on simplifying the truck a bit before the start of an engine cage.

Old 03-08-2014, 06:04 AM   #271
H20skier70 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jordan
H20skier70's Tacoma Gallery
I spy, a long time ago! just found this on my phone, scrolling through old pics.

Old 03-08-2014, 06:49 AM   #272

Quote:
Originally Posted by H20skier70 View Post
I spy, a long time ago! just found this on my phone, scrolling through old pics.

Wow that seems like a long time ago now. Are you going to meet me at the dunes for the Prerunner trip the begining of may?
Old 03-08-2014, 06:51 AM   #273

Yeah, if the 4runner is ready by then. Are you guys camping again? Dates?
Old 03-08-2014, 07:08 AM   #274

Ya camping at Silver Lake resort and campground in the cabins. Its always the first weekend in May so 2nd, 3rd, and 4th but the day to be there will be saturday. Should be a good turnout this year, just hopefully the snow melts first. I believe the wife is going to come up with "her" new trail jeep. She usually only does the trip at the end of summer but want to see how "her" jeep does so she can see what it needs before the later trip. I stress "her" because she is trying to claim the jeep I pickedup for a trail truck as her new toy . lol

It will be a great time.
Old 03-08-2014, 07:12 AM   #275

Lol, would it be a "family friendly" trip? Yeah, might end up being a snow wheeling trip at the rate we are going this year.
Old 03-08-2014, 07:18 AM   #276

It always is family freindly. A few of the guys will have their kids with them. The best part will be watching all the 2wd rangers trying to get in the entrance if there is snow.
Old 03-08-2014, 07:20 AM   #277

Lol, I'll talk to the wife. Im sure she will be down. We just bought a camper so we might come for the weekend. Hopefully there are still spots available.
Old 03-08-2014, 07:26 AM   #278

Quote:
Originally Posted by H20skier70 View Post
Lol, I'll talk to the wife. Im sure she will be down. We just bought a camper so we might come for the weekend. Hopefully there are still spots available.

There will be spots. How big of a camper? When you call for a reservation just tell them you want a site close to me.
Old 03-09-2014, 05:29 PM   #279

more progress:

no more bent driveshaft

moved the battery to the bed, just need my battery box.

And test drove it.

Products Discussed in this Thread