cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
i thought i was your twin?
Triplets?
Old 12-06-2011, 11:37 PM   #22
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
Triplets?
taco centipede? got the valve cover gaskets done over the weekend 6 hours and few bloody knuckles, but no longer leaking oil.
Old 12-07-2011, 11:26 AM   #23
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Nice. i just ordered anew door handle. POS snapped again, and best of all I didn't snap it

In a different place this time.

It's like these times, I want to sale it.
Old 12-07-2011, 12:04 PM   #24
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I had seen this earlier.

I'd have sent you my black flares for your Sunfire Red Pearl ones.

Old 12-07-2011, 12:31 PM   #25
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post

It's just plasti-derp. Using goo-gone, it comes riiiiiiight off.
Old 12-07-2011, 12:45 PM   #26
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Nice. i just ordered anew door handle. POS snapped again, and best of all I didn't snap it

In a different place this time.

It's like these times, I want to sale it.
sale it where? it floats?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post

too bad im too lazy to ship.

Quote:
It's just plasti-derp. Using goo-gone, it comes riiiiiiight off.
so
Old 12-07-2011, 12:54 PM   #27
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
sale it where? it floats?

so
Lulz yes it floats.
Old 12-07-2011, 01:13 PM   #28
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah, I read further in the thread and ended up thinking that

How'd your wheels come out? Looks like you didn't sand or prime, just spray it with high heat rustoleum, correct?

How are they holding up?
Old 12-07-2011, 06:55 PM   #29

yea, just cleaned those things with nail polish remover. They are holding up great. No scuffs or chipping yet. The rustoleun is holding better than the krylon i used on the 4runner.
Old 12-07-2011, 07:04 PM   #30
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
How's the truck?
Old 12-08-2011, 10:53 PM   #31
Christ-a-licious
Battle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 15-6'rs
Name: Korben
Battle Pope's Tacoma Gallery
my Commander approved my leave for 26 days in Thailand! Lets go bro!

Old 12-09-2011, 08:47 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
How's the truck?
my girls diggin it. shes driving it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battle Pope View Post
my Commander approved my leave for 26 days in Thailand! Lets go bro!

i dont want some 3rd world disease!
Old 12-09-2011, 08:48 AM   #33
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
But those are the best kinds!!!
Old 12-09-2011, 04:21 PM   #34
Christ-a-licious
Battle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 15-6'rs
Name: Korben
Battle Pope's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

better than 1st world problems :P