No 14 21.88%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-27-2011, 10:59 PM   #21
Bo 159 is on a distinguished road

Name: Bo
Bo 159's Tacoma Gallery
good looking truck man. looks tough!
Old 10-28-2011, 09:23 AM   #22
wolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud of

Name: Skyler
wolfgang123's Tacoma Gallery
where did you get that sunroof i want!!
Old 10-28-2011, 09:26 AM   #23
wolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud ofwolfgang123 has much to be proud of

Name: Skyler
wolfgang123's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.sunroofdoctor.com/popupkits.htm

so do you have the newport?
Old 10-28-2011, 09:46 AM   #24
TROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Arty
TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgang123 View Post
http://www.sunroofdoctor.com/popupkits.htm

so do you have the newport?
idk it doesn't say nothing else but that. a actually never went to the site but thanks for posting it haha i need a new seal because it leaks i little bit, only then i wash it with pressure im pretty sure its the new port, its an old model. If you see the picture of the brand in the back it has the date in when it was made.
Old 10-30-2011, 11:50 AM   #25
TROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of light

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
What do you think....... Should i paint the outer chrome metallic red or nah

Old 10-31-2011, 12:14 AM   #26

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
got my extra Center cardian today now i just need cv axles for spares
Old 11-01-2011, 05:42 PM   #27
MMyota is on a distinguished road

Army: 1-15 INF 3ID
Name: Brandon
MMyota's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck but please dont paint them red kinda looks ricey IMO . Also looks like your running the 5" trailmaster lift those where horrible prolly why you cant find them anymore. My cousin had one on his tacoma and the front strut blew out going down the interstate almost totaled his truck because of it. We did a fabtech knuckle swap on it and fixed it though here is the link to that:
http://www.yotatech.com/f2/trailmast...h-swap-226826/
Old 11-02-2011, 01:23 AM   #28

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMyota View Post
Nice truck but please dont paint them red kinda looks ricey IMO . Also looks like your running the 5" trailmaster lift those where horrible prolly why you cant find them anymore. My cousin had one on his tacoma and the front strut blew out going down the interstate almost totaled his truck because of it. We did a fabtech knuckle swap on it and fixed it though here is the link to that:
http://www.yotatech.com/f2/trailmast...h-swap-226826/
sweet ill check it out i really dont feel comfortable with that lift, i want to change it but money is the issue right now. but ya about the red metallic rim paint.. it was just a thought. my chrome is slowly peeling so i was just saying, just making it look different
Old 11-02-2011, 01:33 AM   #29

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
and whats the fabtech swap ????? i just looked at the link you posted, is it just that long peace that replaces the strut ?????? how much is it i would like to replace it ASAP
Old 11-02-2011, 08:31 AM   #30

MMyota's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah basically you throw away that strut crap on the trailmaster lift and replace it with a fabtech knuckle and stock upper control arms. It very easy to do but those knuckles are EXPENSIVE last time i looked i think they was selling for 800 for the pair, they might even be discontinued. If you ever ran across a fabtech tacoma parting out they then you could get them. I was parting out my old lift and sold my upper control arms and fabtech knuckles to my cousin for $650. So yeah its not a "cheap" mod but if you could find those knuckles at the right price id pick them up. Also what type of rear lift are you running? Reason i ask i have a set of Allpro 5in springs that im selling if your interested.
Old 11-02-2011, 09:21 AM   #31

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah basically you throw away that strut crap on the trailmaster lift and replace it with a fabtech knuckle and stock upper control arms. It very easy to do but those knuckles are EXPENSIVE last time i looked i think they was selling for 800 for the pair, they might even be discontinued. If you ever ran across a fabtech tacoma parting out they then you could get them. I was parting out my old lift and sold my upper control arms and fabtech knuckles to my cousin for $650. So yeah its not a "cheap" mod but if you could find those knuckles at the right price id pick them up. Also what type of rear lift are you running? Reason i ask i have a set of Allpro 5in springs that im selling if your interested.
in the rear i just have the blocks that go between the axle and leaf springs, but the lift i have is a six inch
Old 11-02-2011, 02:25 PM   #32

MMyota's Tacoma Gallery
should be a 3in block with a AAL in your pack if my memory serves me correct
Old 11-02-2011, 11:25 PM   #33

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
should be a 3in block with a AAL in your pack if my memory serves me correct
ill check tomorrow and see
Old 11-03-2011, 11:13 AM   #34
StaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shedStaticFilter is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
StaticFilter's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck (aside from our shitty lifts) wish I was Supercharged, lucky...Maybe we should join forces and swap our lifts haha
Old 11-09-2011, 05:21 PM   #35

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
i dont want to make a thread of this but whos the guy that sells the decals of TW so i can buy one ????????
Old 11-09-2011, 05:23 PM   #36
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good man, keep up the good work, I would just take out those fender flare looking things
Old 11-09-2011, 05:27 PM   #37

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxTRDxxx View Post
Looks good man, keep up the good work, I would just take out those fender flare looking things
thanks ya i just need to put the flaps on so i can take them off but i might just leave them for the winter..... As you can see in one of the pics i put, the tire sticks out half way from the wheelwell
Old 11-09-2011, 05:29 PM   #38
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah your taco still looks awesome though
Old 11-09-2011, 05:42 PM   #39

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxTRDxxx View Post
Yeah your taco still looks awesome though
thanks bro
Old 11-11-2011, 04:29 PM   #40

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
theres going to be a run tomorrow 11/12/11 at rattlesnake trail. anybody down ???? they will meet up at 8:30AM and the rattlesnake entrance..... anybody down to go ???