Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

TROKITA'S Build Tacoma

View Poll Results: looks good???
Yes 50 78.13%
No 14 21.88%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-13-2011, 11:01 PM   #41
TROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Arty
TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
Some dude in a tacoma just drove past my truck and drove really slow around it and turned around and drove passed it again.......... its 11:30PM when he passed... should i worry ????? its locked what could they steal thats outside or under the truck ?????
Old 11-14-2011, 08:01 AM   #42
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
sk8rjess's Tacoma Gallery
nah dude don't stress it. prob just checking it out. as far as your suspension goes, you could find someone local willing to do a trade and swap it out for stock and maybe some cash? you may not have a lift but it would ride better and be a better starting block than what's on it currently.
Old 11-14-2011, 08:34 AM   #43
TROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of light

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8rjess View Post
nah dude don't stress it. prob just checking it out. as far as your suspension goes, you could find someone local willing to do a trade and swap it out for stock and maybe some cash? you may not have a lift but it would ride better and be a better starting block than what's on it currently.
ya it was just weird, but ya about the lift i cant go back to stock because i guess they have to cut some sort of cross member to make it a 6 inch lift, so im stuck with the lift. theres a mod i can do to take off that extra strut, but the mod cost 700 dollars so i wont be doing that for awhile.
Old 11-22-2011, 10:55 AM   #44
caffeine nicotine gasoline
livel0veryde is on a distinguished road

Name: josh Rockett
livel0veryde's Tacoma Gallery
lol i like those fender flares.
Old 11-22-2011, 01:03 PM   #45

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by livel0veryde View Post
lol i like those fender flares.
nothing better then custom and cheap
Old 11-22-2011, 03:00 PM   #46
caffeine nicotine gasoline
livel0veryde is on a distinguished road

Name: josh Rockett
livel0veryde's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TROKITA View Post
nothing better then custom and cheap
agreed.nice truck man
Old 11-22-2011, 03:57 PM   #47

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by livel0veryde View Post
agreed.nice truck man
Thanks
Old 08-28-2012, 10:28 PM   #48

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
Update on my rig

well i got this like last friday and i put it on every other thread except here haha
bought her a new looking rack
Old 09-21-2012, 05:21 PM   #49
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TROKITA View Post
well i got this like last friday and i put it on every other thread except here haha
bought her a new looking rack
where did you get it? looking for one like that for my 2nd gen.
Old 09-21-2012, 05:45 PM   #50

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatTaco View Post
where did you get it? looking for one like that for my 2nd gen.
got it off a guy here in the forum but CBI makes them ill post up a link to it. I dont know if it will fit on a 2nd gen, you'll have to do some measuring......... ok measured it the rack is 57 and a quarter right where it slips in the rails, i don't know the measurements of the 2nd gen but you could see. i also found an other type of rack for the 2nd gen ill see if i can find it.
Old 09-21-2012, 06:13 PM   #51
bellero is a splendid one to beholdbellero is a splendid one to beholdbellero is a splendid one to beholdbellero is a splendid one to beholdbellero is a splendid one to beholdbellero is a splendid one to beholdbellero is a splendid one to behold

Army:
bellero's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck.
Old 09-21-2012, 08:45 PM   #52

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellero View Post
Nice truck.
THANKS
Old 09-26-2012, 11:30 PM   #53

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
Bump: updated Build thread
Old 11-17-2012, 05:14 PM   #55
iz in ur accountz payin ur billz
Beeyelluh is on a distinguished road

Name: Keith
Beeyelluh's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome looking truck man! Gives me some good ideas
Old 03-10-2013, 12:35 AM   #56

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
um pictures coming soon but i was able to slap on the sliders ill post up the pic later
Old 03-12-2013, 11:06 AM   #57

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
Installed mi sliders after almost all winter saying ill get them done there ready for this summer

Old 03-12-2013, 08:32 PM   #58
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

\o/
Old 03-12-2013, 11:15 PM   #59

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8rjess View Post
\o/
that truck on your sig look like ive seen it
Old 03-13-2013, 02:48 PM   #60
bonafide

not unless we've met?