Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

TROKITA'S Build Tacoma

View Poll Results: looks good???
Yes 50 78.13%
No 14 21.88%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-13-2013, 03:09 PM   #61
TROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Arty
TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk8rjess View Post
not unless we've met?
No nvm i thought cause it kinda looks like a guys from Wyoming I forgot him username
Old 03-13-2013, 03:16 PM   #62
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
sk8rjess's Tacoma Gallery
oh lol. i figured since there's only a handful of us 1st gen ifs guys on 37's i'd stand out a little :P that and my tire gate.
but i can't say i'm been that far from home. back in my quad racing days i wanted so badly to goto Utah for the dunes but never got around to it.
Old 03-13-2013, 10:20 PM   #63
TROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of lightTROKITA is a glorious beacon of light

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
oh lol. i figured since there's only a handful of us 1st gen ifs guys on 37's i'd stand out a little :P that and my tire gate.
but i can't say i'm been that far from home. back in my quad racing days i wanted so badly to goto Utah for the dunes but never got around to it.
there we go ya i got you confused with this guy http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...ced-build.html
like i said almost the same setup, i bet if both of you guys got your trucks muddy you wouldnt even tell witch one is witch. ya im heading out to the dunes on the end of the month.
Old 03-14-2013, 10:23 AM   #64
bonafide
sk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shedsk8rjess is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ah Jons. Hes got a great build, too! Def looks like Walter from Breaking Bad haha
Old 03-14-2013, 09:25 PM   #65
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
45acp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Def looks like Walter from Breaking Bad haha
lol
Old 03-14-2013, 09:27 PM   #66

TROKITA's Tacoma Gallery
oh-boi---------
Old 03-14-2013, 09:30 PM   #67
bonafide

Old 08-06-2013, 12:36 PM   #68
Kick A$$ Member
LoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoadedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter
LoadedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
http://youtu.be/OrbmsqSJcz8