Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

xxxTRDxxx's build

Old 11-21-2011, 02:28 PM   #1
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
xxxTRDxxx's build

98 tacoma 4 banger 2.7 with 6 inch lift on 35 inch tires with 15 rims
mystic purple mica. interior is pretty stock except for some stuff
this is how she sits now

switched out the chrome grille for a black one

got me some new smoked lights

after mudding for a while

future modz
new paint
arb bumper
sliders
tint
a little more lift

idk why the pictures are so small, ill try to get some larger pics later
Old 11-26-2011, 04:31 PM   #2
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump
Old 08-11-2013, 12:43 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelsisTaco View Post
Awesome!!
Thank you ! You should go check out my new build thread , many more updates there , link is in my sig