Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

HADDIX - 03 DoubleCab TRD build

Old 12-30-2011, 01:11 AM   #41
Roll Tide!
travis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
travis9287's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to travis9287
Nice! Ready to see it with tires as well!
Old 01-02-2012, 06:22 PM   #42
haddix will become famous soon enoughhaddix will become famous soon enough

haddix's Tacoma Gallery
Well FINALLY got the tires installed today.

Got Droop?

Old 01-02-2012, 07:53 PM   #43
Hanz is a splendid one to beholdHanz is a splendid one to beholdHanz is a splendid one to beholdHanz is a splendid one to beholdHanz is a splendid one to beholdHanz is a splendid one to beholdHanz is a splendid one to behold
Name: Doug
Hanz's Tacoma Gallery
I like it!

Old 01-02-2012, 08:37 PM   #44

haddix's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanz View Post
I like it!

Thanks, So far I am loving it. The ride is so much better than stock and I can't tell much if any power loss with the tires so far but I'll give that a few more days.
Feels nice to be driving a lifted rig again.
Old 01-03-2012, 09:35 PM   #45
YellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYellowDog01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YellowDog01's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good. How are your CVs?
Old 01-03-2012, 11:39 PM   #46
lonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to all

Name: Lonnie
lonzorizo's Tacoma Gallery
^x2 hows the cv's? Truck looks pretty damn tall in front...big gap between the 33" tire and fender lol.
Old 01-04-2012, 11:02 AM   #47

haddix's Tacoma Gallery
The cv's are a little more of an angle than I would ideally like but I'm sure with a diff drop, boot slide mod and the addition of an ifs skid, front bumper and winch they will be just fine. I don't have any weird vibrations so I can live with it.
Old 01-04-2012, 01:20 PM   #48

haddix's Tacoma Gallery
Some daylight pics..

Old 01-05-2012, 02:37 PM   #49
MarcS08 is on a distinguished road
Name: Marc
MarcS08's Tacoma Gallery
Junk.
Old 01-05-2012, 02:45 PM   #50
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
WOW! That looks a lot different than an little while ago. Looks great man, really does.

Nice choice on the tire too, how are they riding for you and how have they been in the snow?
Old 01-05-2012, 02:51 PM   #51
MarcS08 is on a distinguished road
Name: Marc
MarcS08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker View Post
WOW! That looks a lot different than an little while ago. Looks great man, really does.

Nice choice on the tire too, how are they riding for you and how have they been in the snow?
That little bit of snow in his pictures... That's all we have gotten. It lasted that night and then was gone.
Old 01-05-2012, 04:10 PM   #52

haddix's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcS08 View Post
Junk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker View Post

Thanks man, I guess it is totally different then when you seen it. I believe all I had were sliders at the time. So far I really like the tires but as Marc said snow has been non-existent this winter.
Old 01-07-2012, 02:32 AM   #53
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by haddix View Post

Thanks man, I guess it is totally different then when you seen it. I believe all I had were sliders at the time. So far I really like the tires but as Marc said snow has been non-existent this winter.
Ehh..you did a great job of gettting around stock on bald tires, gotta love a Tacoma. No more of this though....
Old 01-12-2012, 03:04 PM   #54

haddix's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely no more of that! lol

Cut out a belly pan and some frame plates for the truck today.
Old 01-12-2012, 05:19 PM   #56

haddix's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Hey got any more info on the leafs? Do they hold a lot of weight before they squat too?
Well there an Alcan 9 pack and are decently tall. I am actually contemplating taking out a leaf or 2. As far as squatting goes I haven't hauled much of anything since I had them on but I have had 4 255/85 KM2's, my old leaf springs and a heavy skid plate in the bed and they did not squat at all. I really like the ride they offer and they flex really well. So far I am very happy with them.
Old 01-12-2012, 06:36 PM   #58

haddix's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
What did they run you? I am planning for a future replacement pack for when my wheelers one dies. I don't think they will last long with some of the weight ill be hauling around eventually
Well I found them for sale on Craigslist so I didnt pay retail. Email them at billford@alcanspring.com for a pricing quote. They build all leaf packs to your specs.
Old 02-02-2012, 10:08 PM   #59
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
Nice build so far.

Is that a duraliner in your bed?
Old 02-16-2012, 10:26 AM   #60

haddix's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Q Up View Post
Nice build so far.

Is that a duraliner in your bed?
Thanks man. Actually it is just a factory bed liner. I may get a line-x spray in bed liner this summer.