Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Timicha's Build - Round 2!!!!!

Old 01-19-2012, 09:51 AM   #81
lonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to all

Name: Lonnie
lonzorizo's Tacoma Gallery
Man your truck transformed quick, as expected lol. Looks badass my dude.
Old 01-19-2012, 10:19 AM   #82
Littlebro 5 will become famous soon enough

Name: Tyler
Littlebro 5's Tacoma Gallery
Omg sweet truck Tim
Old 01-19-2012, 10:22 AM   #83
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaz834 View Post
Pickup looks sweet man! How do you like the Camburg UCA's?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMX View Post
x2

I am debating between camburg and all pro UCA's when I go [sorta] mid travel.
love the camburgs, i'd reccommend them for sure. i need to replace the uniballs in mine, its been a couple years and they're starting to rust a bit
Old 01-19-2012, 10:34 AM   #84
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
love the camburgs, i'd reccommend them for sure. i need to replace the uniballs in mine, its been a couple years and they're starting to rust a bit
Thanks!

I emailed all pro and camburg. Camburg hasn't got back to me yet. All pro did, and pretty much all they said about their UCA's over others was theirs were TIG welded. thanks...

Although Allpro makes their inhouse and aren't outsourced. I hope camburg is the same way.

AP uses FK uniballs and burg uses Aurora.
Old 01-19-2012, 11:54 AM   #85
Tacoma 4 Life.
chaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chase
chaz834's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks good to hear I will probably go with the camburgs sometime in the future
Old 01-19-2012, 12:45 PM   #86
Bo 159 is on a distinguished road

Name: Bo
Bo 159's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
just the suspension lift, i wont be doing the body lift on this one so that i can design more stuff off of it. the body lift on the last truck made it a pain in the ass to design new products
yeah i can understand that. Didnt you say thats a 4in suspension lift? i wish i could find a 4in lift without a drop bracket, then i would be a happy man lol
Old 01-19-2012, 08:14 PM   #87
lonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to all

Know what I think you should upgrade next? Your headlights! I'll just leave this here inconspicuously : http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...-retrofit.html
Old 01-19-2012, 08:24 PM   #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Nahhhh...he has a cool new rear bumper to design
Don't interfere with me pimping myself and services! lol jk.
Old 01-19-2012, 08:31 PM   #91

Quote:
hehe sorry man! I need a rear bumper...haha

also..dooooo you do that to my year of taco??
Are your headlight bulbs sealed?
Old 01-19-2012, 08:33 PM   #93

Quote:
ummmmm.......good question...haha
haha I'm pretty sure they are for your year...I could buy housings for your truck that have clear front lenses and a H4 bulb type...and I could retrofit fit them easy!
Old 01-19-2012, 09:32 PM   #95
Nuggety
Chickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shedChickenmunga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Chickenmunga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMX View Post
I am debating between camburg and all pro UCA's when I go [sorta] mid travel.
I'd think the Camburg are made way better. I almost suggested comparing to ICON, but I guess those are an extra $130
Old 01-19-2012, 11:26 PM   #97
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo 159 View Post
yeah i can understand that. Didnt you say thats a 4in suspension lift? i wish i could find a 4in lift without a drop bracket, then i would be a happy man lol
i have them set at 3.5 and thats what they're advertised for but they will go up to 4.5 fully cranked up but you'll go through cv axles every few months and your alignment would be unfixable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonzorizo View Post
Know what I think you should upgrade next? Your headlights! I'll just leave this here inconspicuously : http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...-retrofit.html
those are pretty sweet, i might have you do a set for me when i get my HID's. the ones in my old truck god all messed up when i rolled. you think the part you painted green would look good white?

Quote:
Nahhhh...he has a cool new rear bumper to design
yes, yes i do
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickenmunga View Post
I'd think the Camburg are made way better. I almost suggested comparing to ICON, but I guess those are an extra $130
ya i've heard that all-pro copied the camburg UCA's also and just made them cheaper, there was a big ordeal between the two vendors on ttora about it i think.
Old 01-20-2012, 09:08 AM   #99
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I think its TC or Camburg..
TC, Camburg, and AP all have what I am looking for in a UCA.

All three have greasable poly bushings w/ zerks, all three are chromoly, all three have teflon coated uniballs...

But TC is $200 more than AP or camburg.

I will probably just go with Camburg because they have the reputation.