Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Timicha's Build - Round 2!!!!!

Old 01-20-2012, 03:43 PM   #101
TW's Official anti body-lift pundit
TacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoMX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Jonathan
TacoMX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
TCs are more pricey, but have just as good or better rep the camburgs. Idk which ill go with really. Both are great.
To me, the extra $200 isn't worth it IMO...the Camburgs will work the same.

Camburg emailed me back and they said that their UCA's are 100% made in the USA, US made Aurora uniballs, and US made hardware.

But TC also advertises that their stuff is made in the USA too.

Replied to see what they say about their Arms over TC or AP....
Old 01-24-2012, 10:47 PM   #102
lonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to all

Name: Lonnie
lonzorizo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
i have them set at 3.5 and thats what they're advertised for but they will go up to 4.5 fully cranked up but you'll go through cv axles every few months and your alignment would be unfixable.

those are pretty sweet, i might have you do a set for me when i get my HID's. the ones in my old truck god all messed up when i rolled. you think the part you painted green would look good white?
Oh yeah white would look sick painted like that...
Old 01-24-2012, 11:06 PM   #103
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonzorizo View Post
Oh yeah white would look sick painted like that...
you think they project better or worse than the stock housings? these stock housing are amazing compared to my old truck and dont want to diminish them at all
Old 01-24-2012, 11:15 PM   #104
lonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to all

Quote:
you think they project better or worse than the stock housings? these stock housing are amazing compared to my old truck and dont want to diminish them at all
Mini h1's are definitely better than stock, here's a gallery of outputs shots:
http://www.lightwerkz.net/gallery/in...ictures/minih1
Old 01-25-2012, 12:05 AM   #105
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Mini h1's are definitely better than stock, here's a gallery of outputs shots:
http://www.lightwerkz.net/gallery/in...ictures/minih1
sweet, got any pictures of your tacoma's lights against a wall or down the street?
Old 01-25-2012, 11:37 AM   #106

Quote:
sweet, got any pictures of your tacoma's lights against a wall or down the street?
I don't have mini h1's, I have mini d2s...and I hate them! Matt at trs talked me into them over the mini h1's, not sure why. The mini that h1's I have done for people KILL my md2s. I'll be upgrading myself to mini h1's or fx-r's soon.
Old 01-25-2012, 05:31 PM   #107
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I don't have mini h1's, I have mini d2s...and I hate them! Matt at trs talked me into them over the mini h1's, not sure why. The mini that h1's I have done for people KILL my md2s. I'll be upgrading myself to mini h1's or fx-r's soon.
cool, get some pics when you upgrade and then i'll probably order from yu
Old 04-05-2012, 12:30 AM   #108
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
couple pictures from sand lake last weekend

Old 04-05-2012, 12:32 PM   #110
Tacoma 4 Life.
chaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchaz834 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chase
chaz834's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
couple pictures from sand lake last weekend

Pickup is lookin good Tim
Old 04-06-2012, 11:41 AM   #111
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Bout god damn time you put some pics in here..sheesh..its like you've been busy or something..haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaz834 View Post
Pickup is lookin good Tim
Thanks man
Old 04-06-2012, 02:23 PM   #113
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
any other big plans for the new rig??
Should have a supercharger coming soon. Waiting on the guy who has it. Other than that just need to get back to work on my LT and build a headache/light rack
Old 07-29-2012, 06:13 PM   #115
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome truck Tim!
Old 07-29-2012, 09:43 PM   #116
Bo 159 is on a distinguished road

Name: Bo
Bo 159's Tacoma Gallery
You ever thought about building a headache rack for someone?
Old 08-22-2012, 08:35 PM   #117
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Tim, with those wheels did you need spacers?
Old 08-22-2012, 10:43 PM   #118
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzac View Post
Hey Tim, with those wheels did you need spacers?
i didn't need them but i 1.5" spacers in the front and 1.25 in the rear just to bump the tires out a bit for a wider stance. these wheels sucked the tires way in
Old 08-22-2012, 10:46 PM   #120
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wide FTW

whens the LT done man?
probably in a year working 40hrs a week really screws my schedule lol i miss making my own hours