Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Timicha's Build - Round 2!!!!!

Old 12-07-2011, 10:13 PM   #1
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Timicha's Build - Round 2!!!!!

As most of you know I took a little tumble in my last truck. I found my self a new Tacoma and its time to start the never ending project once again.

How it sits today 4/5/12

2004 Tacoma Purchased on 12-6-2011 with 59k miles.

12-7-2011 - installed my scangauge

Blacked out 2nd gen badges

powdercoated tool box and bed rails installed

fabtech 3.5" lift in front and skyjacker 3.5" springs in the rear, and camburg UCA's

Started my front bumper, along with new wheels and tires

Raceline raptors wrapped in 305/70r16 mickey thompson MTZ tires

Stereo:
Alpine 6.5" Component Type R speakers in doors
Alpine 6x8" Type R speakers in rear panels
Alpine IDA305s Head unit

Suspension:
Fabtech 3.5" coil overs
Camburg Upper control arms
All-Pro 3" leaf pack

Armor:
Elite Off-Road Front plate bumper
Elite Off-Road Rear Plate bumper
Elite Off-Road Full tube sliders w/kick out
Old 12-07-2011, 10:16 PM   #2
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Old 12-07-2011, 10:26 PM   #4
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digiratus View Post
Sweet looking ride man. And I know its only gonna get more awesome.
ya i'm stoked to get my lift and tires on it, then i'll be building some new bumpers and sliders
Old 12-07-2011, 10:28 PM   #5
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: David
davidpick's Tacoma Gallery
great looking truck, man! subbed for all the bad-assery that is sure to be added to this truck!
Old 12-07-2011, 10:31 PM   #6
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by khegewald View Post
Congrats on your new truck. Your old one was sweet. I've been looking at the ELite bumpers they are awesome looking. Whats the best way to buy them?

$$$
Old 12-07-2011, 10:33 PM   #7
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by khegewald View Post
Congrats on your new truck. Your old one was sweet. I've been looking at the ELite bumpers they are awesome looking. Whats the best way to buy them?
just shoot me a PM and we can get an order placed for you
Old 12-07-2011, 10:33 PM   #8
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Nice, it's my twin only better lol. I want those wheels.

Old 12-07-2011, 10:33 PM   #9
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04LTtacoma View Post
$$$
haha and this too
Old 12-07-2011, 10:33 PM   #10
Littlebro 5 will become famous soon enough

Name: Tyler
Littlebro 5's Tacoma Gallery
sa weet
Old 12-07-2011, 10:34 PM   #11
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
Nice, it's my twin only better lol. I want those wheels.

i'll sell them to yu when i take them off tomorrow if you want, could powder coat them for you too if thats an interest
Old 12-07-2011, 10:40 PM   #12
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timicha View Post
i'll sell them to yu when i take them off tomorrow if you want, could powder coat them for you too if thats an interest
I'd rather pick up a set local, plus I only have 7k miles on my 16in BFG's, I'd like to wear these down first, then step it up to 33x10.5's

Thanks though.
Old 12-07-2011, 10:40 PM   #13
braaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
Glad you bought the best style Taco out there!
best color too
Old 12-07-2011, 10:42 PM   #14
Timicha

Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
fixed.
Just kidding Tim. Yours looks like it is a TRD so it doesn't matter what color it is in my book. Well, as long at it ain't yello
OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
Old 12-07-2011, 10:42 PM   #15
braaap

Quote:
fixed.
Just kidding Tim. Yours looks like it is a TRD so it doesn't matter what color it is in my book. Well, as long at it ain't yello
Mine's not TRD
Old 12-07-2011, 10:43 PM   #16
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
damn that was quick. Glad to see you got a nice low miles one. Cant wait to see it. You still keeping your old rig for a trail beast?
Old 12-07-2011, 10:43 PM   #17
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Mine's not TRD

Mines not either.
I have the E-locker though so would it be considered TRD?
Old 12-07-2011, 10:44 PM   #18
braaap

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04LTtacoma View Post
Mines not either.
I have the E-locker though so would it be considered TRD?
Pretty much.

That's the only important part of the TRD package.
Old 12-07-2011, 10:46 PM   #19
braaap

Quote:
Oh?
yeah it sucks. It's okay Im not into hardcore wheeling anyway. After years of dirtbikes, crawling just doesn't do it for me.
Old 12-07-2011, 10:46 PM   #20

Quote:
Pretty much.

That's the only important part of the TRD package.

Not really. I sometimes wish I had power windows so I didn't have to lean over and roll the window down manually. lol