Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Sluggo: The 4 banger build

Old 01-12-2014, 10:16 PM   #582
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
THERE!!!! ^^^^ buy it buy it now hahaha

its also the reason i only order tires in sets of 5 lol, unless of course im just replacing the tires im using with the same size
Old 01-12-2014, 10:16 PM   #583
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
so do my other 4

steelies are cheap
Old 01-12-2014, 10:18 PM   #587
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i want a deal where i pay 92 less than that
Haha gotcha. Possible I guess. Have fun!
Old 01-12-2014, 10:27 PM   #589
Skinkwerks Rockware & Fabrication!!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Cannon Crew Member
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
so do my other 4

and by matching i mean same tire
His is a 35x12.50R15. I think it is a Pro comp. Good luck find another old grabber to match the 4 you have. I can't remember what he is asking for it, but I'm pretty sure it's less than what you paid per tire for the 4 you have.
Old 01-12-2014, 10:29 PM   #590
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
His is a 35x12.50R15. I think it is a Pro comp. Good luck find another old grabber to match the 4 you have. I can't remember what he is asking for it, but I'm pretty sure it's less than what you paid per tire for the 4 you have.
aaaaaaaaaaand thats the problem, im gonna keep watching for an old grabber lol!

like I told monte, i am going to watch the fuck out of these tires when wheeling so i dont slit the side wall or destroy one
Old 01-12-2014, 10:30 PM   #591
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
aaaaaaaaaaand thats the problem, im gonna keep watching for an old grabber lol!

like I told monte, i am going to watch the fuck out of these tires when wheeling so i dont slit the side wall or destroy one
So we are going to go test them at Hell's half acre after we tub?
Old 01-12-2014, 10:31 PM   #593

Quote:
yes, i said i was going to watch them, not abstain from wheeling them!
Yes!!!

You don't have anything to worry about there anyway. You won't be able to spin 35's on ice let alone rocks
Old 01-12-2014, 10:33 PM   #594

Quote:
yes, i said i was going to watch them, not abstain from wheeling them!

if i break one wheeling in your shit hole though...heaven hath no fury.
Konsta has one for sale You can be like Ben except one won't be an AT.
Old 01-12-2014, 10:37 PM   #596

Quote:
gross
Seriously though. I think he said that tire has 0 miles on it. It was ran as a spare and never used. haha Them you can just sell those gross AT's you have on now
Old 01-12-2014, 11:01 PM   #597
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
I just realized i was like the first person other than you to comment on this thread back in '11.. my truck was stock too
Old 01-13-2014, 12:08 AM   #599
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
Seriously though. I think he said that tire has 0 miles on it. It was ran as a spare and never used. haha Them you can just sell those gross AT's you have on now
i know but if i pop a tire i dont want to look like a tard with mis matched wheels!

and im going to dd those gross ats so i preserve some mpg and save the mts for when i go wheeling