Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

Sluggo: The 4 banger build

Old 04-11-2012, 02:05 PM   #61
welcome to the incredibuild
Twistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Twistedfreedom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
repost reported
Old 04-24-2012, 07:36 PM   #64
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! TG? I thought you were getting someone else to build them
Old 04-24-2012, 08:38 PM   #65
Twistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwistedfreedom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

could be like another members build thread talk about getting stuff for three months but never happens.
Old 04-24-2012, 08:40 PM   #66
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twistedfreedom View Post
could be like another members build thread talk about getting stuff for three months but never happens.
Hahah! i wonder who that is
Old 04-24-2012, 08:49 PM   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr97tacoma View Post
Hahah! i wonder who that is
Old 04-24-2012, 10:49 PM   #69
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr97tacoma View Post
Nice! TG? I thought you were getting someone else to build them
i was...but the guy said i could get the same thing just in a much tougher material (DOM) for a lot cheaper if I went with TG vs having the shop build it. It would look about the same if the shop did it or if i just bought TG, it would just be a lot more expensive if i had the shop do it. So i got the TG sliders (hefty as FUCK) and im going to paint em and bring em back for the guy at the shop to put some pretty welds on my frame.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Fuck you guys..lol
mad bro? wheres that RTT
Old 04-24-2012, 11:25 PM   #71
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-28-2012, 08:12 PM   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
painting! some coats of flat black...just like everyone else
Wrong!
Attached Thumbnails
Sluggo: The 4 banger build-img_0739.jpg  
Old 04-28-2012, 08:45 PM   #74
lonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to all

Name: Lonnie
lonzorizo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
painting! some coats of flat black...just like everyone else
Nice. My bday next weeknd I'm thinking of ordering some tg sliders myself.
Old 04-29-2012, 01:15 AM   #75
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twistedfreedom View Post
Wrong!
lol, i want to see you bend them or tweak them so you cant get your door open because they hug the body so much. I would lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonzorizo View Post
Nice. My bday next weeknd I'm thinking of ordering some tg sliders myself.
the DOM is only 30 bucks more than the lower grade stuff, get DOM for sure. They are beefy as hell! I will have no fear coming down on these things at all, im going to enjoy it.
Old 04-29-2012, 01:17 AM   #76

Quote:
lol, i want to see you bend them or tweak them so you cant get your door open because they hug the body so much. I would lol

i hope everyone finds out you had a sex change.
Old 05-03-2012, 05:25 PM   #80
Drunk Canadian

still waiting on before and after pics...