Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

My Build... so Far

Old 02-25-2013, 12:47 AM   #141
Griff 99 TRD is on a distinguished road
Griff 99 TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Those lights are pretty bad ass!! I assume that the front light kit comes with a cover...
Old 02-25-2013, 10:54 AM   #142
Dirty mall crawler
YotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Forrest
YotaKid62's Tacoma Gallery
no, I don't have any covers for them. Where I live the cops don't give tickets for that kind of stuff, so no worries.
Old 03-17-2013, 10:33 AM   #143
Dirty mall crawler
YotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The recent warm weather (now gone) has made for some pretty good wheeling, so I took advantage of it. Some of these pictures are older, but still worth posting I think.

(was not stuck here)

Then not being satisfied of course I tried to go through it again, only I moved over into the snow more, and guess what...about an hour later I was being pulled out by my neighbor's f-150 I actually got pretty close to making it through, but I ended up getting High-centered on my skid and I was screwed.

Old 04-06-2013, 11:27 AM   #144
Dirty mall crawler

Put a clevis on this week.

Cleaned it.

home made switch panel that i still need to paint.

Remounted the lights on my toolbox (before the wash)

Old 05-19-2013, 01:52 PM   #145
Stereodesigner is on a distinguished road
Stereodesigner's Tacoma Gallery
Been following this, Love the build sub'd
Old 05-31-2013, 07:17 PM   #147
Talk slow, shoot fast.
DirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
DirtyDTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I don't know why I haven't subbed yet.. I've been following this build for a while. Looks great brother. As for the body lift, if you're that worried about the frame showing, relentless fab makes sliders that will hide the frame. They would look sick on your truck IMO.. Also serve a purpose. But if you're not worried about it, why spend the money haha. I personally think your truck looks good as is
Old 05-31-2013, 07:51 PM   #148
Dirty mall crawler

Thanks man, and yes those are on the list. I just need to be working again so I can recharge the monies.
Old 05-31-2013, 07:53 PM   #149
Talk slow, shoot fast.
DirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaKid62 View Post
Thanks man, and yes those are on the list. I just need to be working again so I can recharge the monies.
Haha this site is hell on a wallet. Catch the mod bug pretty quick around here. My list gets longer every day lol
Old 05-31-2013, 07:57 PM   #150
Dirty mall crawler

For sure, I'm starting to get to where l'll start buying armor and bumpers. That'll take a chunk out of my wallet pretty quick.
Old 05-31-2013, 08:01 PM   #151
Talk slow, shoot fast.

Quote:
For sure, I'm starting to get to where l'll start buying armor and bumpers. That'll take a chunk out of my wallet pretty quick.
But they'll look sick
Old 06-05-2013, 05:34 PM   #152
Fiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiolo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
Fiolo's Tacoma Gallery
Trucks looking good man, thanks for the idea of making a shorty antenna, cut mine down to 15 and looks way better
Old 06-05-2013, 07:24 PM   #153
Dirty mall crawler

Yea, actually got the idea from another member who created a how to about it haha. Good free mod though, looks a little silly being so tall.
Old 10-19-2013, 08:42 PM   #154
Tiotaboy is on a distinguished road

Name: Robbie
Tiotaboy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Put a clevis on this week.

Cleaned it.

home made switch panel that i still need to paint.

Remounted the lights on my toolbox (before the wash)

Do those lights get in the way when you open your tool box?
Old 10-20-2013, 10:31 PM   #155
Sportrunner2001 is on a distinguished road
Army: PFC Army Reserve
Name: Reid
Sportrunner2001's Tacoma Gallery
Saw you this Friday on i94! I know I'm on the wrong forum since I have a 4Runner but I just wanted to say your truck looks better in person and all muddy haha! I was the silver 4runner with black rims about 25 miles east of Bismarck