Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

TACOMABOSS's build

View Poll Results: How do you like my truck?
I like it 43 81.13%
I hate it 2 3.77%
Needs more mods 11 20.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-30-2012, 11:03 AM   #261
Iceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
Iceman2448's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMABOSS View Post
I have a rear locker coming my way!
Nice. That's my next big mod!!
Old 10-30-2012, 12:15 PM   #262
Dirty mall crawler
YotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Forrest
YotaKid62's Tacoma Gallery
Trucks lookin good man! And air locker or e-coker?
Old 10-30-2012, 04:56 PM   #263
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaKid62 View Post
Trucks lookin good man! And air locker or e-coker?
Thanks man and its a e locker from a 4runner
Old 10-30-2012, 04:57 PM   #265
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman2448 View Post
Nice. That's my next big mod!!
Old 11-04-2012, 10:41 AM   #267
Firefighter:
Derp'ed my hood and finished up the rocker panels. Also, derp'ed the window trim piece for the driver and passenger door

Edit: Sorry for the shitty pics, Il take some real ones today
Old 11-04-2012, 11:26 AM   #268
austinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to behold

Name: Austin
austinramsay's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Derp'ed my hood and finished up the rocker panels. Also, derp'ed the window trim piece for the driver and passenger door

damn dude that hood looks super nice!! get some wheels next bro!
Old 11-04-2012, 12:13 PM   #269
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinramsay View Post
damn dude that hood looks super nice!! get some wheels next bro!
Thanks man And Im working on it
Old 11-04-2012, 12:28 PM   #270
austinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to behold

Im loving the black and red for sure haha dude with some wheels youll be getting some hot bitches! lol nah but really you should start looking around on craigslist or something
Old 11-04-2012, 12:31 PM   #271
Firefighter:
Quote:
Im loving the black and red for sure haha dude with some wheels youll be getting some hot bitches! lol nah but really you should start looking around on craigslist or something
Well I really want 33's and I should have got them instead of the 32's I have now. So probably when I need new tires il get 33's with some 16" wheels
Old 11-05-2012, 09:08 AM   #272
3RZ Taco is a jewel in the rough3RZ Taco is a jewel in the rough3RZ Taco is a jewel in the rough

Army: 91B Wheeled Vehicle Mechanic
3RZ Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I derp'ed my wheels to look like cop wheels haha!
Old 11-05-2012, 04:17 PM   #274
Firefighter:
Hey guys click on my sig pic and see if it brings you to my build page
Old 11-06-2012, 05:40 AM   #275
BallisticTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: CJ
BallisticTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Maybe it was just my computer but it wouldn't work for me.
Old 11-06-2012, 06:08 AM   #276

Quote:
you should use this one as your sig pic! oh and the link isnt working for your sig
Old 11-06-2012, 09:27 PM   #278
3RZ Taco is a jewel in the rough3RZ Taco is a jewel in the rough3RZ Taco is a jewel in the rough

Army: 91B Wheeled Vehicle Mechanic
3RZ Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm diggin it!
Old 11-07-2012, 09:46 PM   #279
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Dude, that's so friggen sick.

I'm loving the rocker panels.

And did you derp your wheels too? They look friggen awesome.
Old 11-07-2012, 09:46 PM   #280
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
get some wheels next bro!
Hell nah... those 95-00 wheels are fucking bad ass... especially black.