Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

TACOMABOSS's build

View Poll Results: How do you like my truck?
I like it 43 81.13%
I hate it 2 3.77%
Needs more mods 11 20.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-07-2012, 10:48 PM   #281
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
Dude, that's so friggen sick.

I'm loving the rocker panels.

And did you derp your wheels too? They look friggen awesome.
Thanks man The wheels are painted
Quote:
Hell nah... those 95-00 wheels are fucking bad ass... especially black.
Hell yeah, for stock wheels the 95-00 is the best
Old 11-07-2012, 11:05 PM   #282
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMABOSS View Post
Hey guys click on my sig pic and see if it brings you to my build page
You're missing a colon after the "http" in the url

Otherwise it would work.
Old 11-07-2012, 11:10 PM   #283
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Quote:
You're missing a colon after the "http" in the url

Otherwise it would work.
hmmm Il give that a try, thanks!

Edit: holy shit now I cant even get a picture into the sig, this isnt that hard what am I doing wrong! lol this isnt my first rodeo. I guess its time to log off and come back another day haha
Old 11-14-2012, 08:12 AM   #284
2stroketrush is a name known to all2stroketrush is a name known to all2stroketrush is a name known to all2stroketrush is a name known to all2stroketrush is a name known to all2stroketrush is a name known to all

EMS:
Name: Tyler Addison Rush III
2stroketrush's Tacoma Gallery
Bumper paint?

Hey man like the build! Quick question for ya. How did you paint that rear bumper? An what paint? How's te paint holding to that chrome? I'm thinking of doing the same till I get can a tube bumper
Old 11-14-2012, 05:09 PM   #285
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2stroketrush View Post
Hey man like the build! Quick question for ya. How did you paint that rear bumper? An what paint? How's te paint holding to that chrome? I'm thinking of doing the same till I get can a tube bumper
Thanks man its duplicolor paint from napa. I sanded the chrome and primed with self etching primer
Old 12-04-2012, 09:33 PM   #288
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaKid62 View Post
For what, a tube bumper?
Nah not quite. DDM tuning hid kit for my hellas, DDM bulbs for my headlights, and eibachs
Old 12-04-2012, 09:46 PM   #289
Dirty mall crawler
YotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaKid62 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Forrest
YotaKid62's Tacoma Gallery
Ahhh. Dont you just love waiting on parts? I got a few comin my way as well. Gettin ready to relocte meh shocks!
Old 12-05-2012, 06:42 AM   #291
YotePower is on a distinguished road

Name: Dillon
YotePower's Tacoma Gallery
Where can I get those headlights? They look awesome
Old 12-05-2012, 03:20 PM   #292
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotePower View Post
Where can I get those headlights? They look awesome
I got them from a company called norcalmr2.com I really like the lights, but the customer service i received was horrible. If i had to do it over again i would get some light housings from ebay and do a retrofit
Old 12-06-2012, 04:51 PM   #293
01 5 speed
taco52 is on a distinguished road

Name: Trevor
taco52's Tacoma Gallery
Man it was a long time ago when I looked at your thread last. Its changed quite a bit. Your going to love your Eibachs.
Old 12-06-2012, 07:03 PM   #294
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco52 View Post
Man it was a long time ago when I looked at your thread last. Its changed quite a bit. Your going to love your Eibachs.
Thanks man
Old 12-16-2012, 10:24 AM   #295
Mount Sannine is on a distinguished road

Mount Sannine's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Hood Boss
Old 12-16-2012, 12:11 PM   #296
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mount Sannine View Post
Nice Hood Boss
Thanks man
Old 12-20-2012, 06:23 PM   #297
Firefighter:
Got a new phone with an 8MP camera so my picture quality will improve here After christmas I will have a few updates
Old 12-20-2012, 09:11 PM   #298
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
45acp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinramsay View Post
Im loving the black and red for sure haha dude with some wheels youll be getting some hot bitches! lol nah but really you should start looking around on craigslist or something
Agreed! The red and black look great together
Old 12-20-2012, 09:12 PM   #299
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45acp View Post
Agreed! The red and black look great together
Thanks man
Old 12-23-2012, 09:56 AM   #300
austinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to behold

Name: Austin
austinramsay's Tacoma Gallery
Did you install your hid's for your headlights yet? I bought a ddm 35w 5000k kit and hooked em up but they didnt turn on or even flicker, so im guessing i need the wiring harness thing from ddm