Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

TACOMABOSS's build

View Poll Results: How do you like my truck?
I like it 43 81.13%
I hate it 2 3.77%
Needs more mods 11 20.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-31-2013, 07:04 AM   #321
flash9588 is a splendid one to beholdflash9588 is a splendid one to beholdflash9588 is a splendid one to beholdflash9588 is a splendid one to beholdflash9588 is a splendid one to beholdflash9588 is a splendid one to beholdflash9588 is a splendid one to beholdflash9588 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Alex
flash9588's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMABOSS View Post
Welcome to California...
Move to Oregon, then we can go wheeling when my wife and I move down there for school!
Old 08-08-2013, 09:43 PM   #322
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
The flywheel

More pics and info in original post
Old 10-04-2013, 08:33 AM   #323
96tacoforlife is on a distinguished road
Navy:
Name: matt
96tacoforlife's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man where did you get your headlights? Clean truck
Old 10-04-2013, 04:04 PM   #324
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 96tacoforlife View Post
Hey man where did you get your headlights? Clean truck
Thanks. I got them from norcalmr2.com but honestly I would say do a retrofit
Old 10-05-2013, 08:08 AM   #325
Navy:
Why do yours not work that good?
Old 10-05-2013, 02:19 PM   #326
Firefighter:
Quote:
Why do yours not work that good?
Customer service is horrible. And the retrofit source has much better quality
Old 12-16-2013, 10:16 PM   #327
Firefighter:
Started on body work today. Trying to start getting it ready for paint. I'm going with rustoleum white enamel, since I would rather not spend 450+ for my first paint job. I will post pics as I get stuff done. I hope it turns out nice!
Old 12-16-2013, 10:56 PM   #328
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
45acp's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-17-2013, 07:55 AM   #329
Navy:
Where in Cali are you from
Old 12-23-2013, 07:36 PM   #330
Firefighter:
Quote:
Where in Cali are you from
Northern
Il get some pictures up soon, the body work is coming along nicely
Old 01-12-2014, 09:00 PM   #331
GoForBroke is on a distinguished road
GoForBroke's Tacoma Gallery
How do you like the tg 1600lb clutch? Is there much diff.?
Old 01-12-2014, 10:15 PM   #332
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoForBroke View Post
How do you like the tg 1600lb clutch? Is there much diff.?
It definitely grabs harder. It takes some time to get used to. I have some problem with mine, sounds like I got a defective clutch. But overall I like it. I wouldn't recommend it for DD.
Sorry I havent got pictures of the body work up yet.
Old 01-16-2014, 08:27 AM   #333
trailbikerider is on a distinguished road

trailbikerider's Tacoma Gallery
Great looking truck other than the plasti-dip!
Old 01-16-2014, 04:17 PM   #334
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by trailbikerider View Post
Great looking truck other than the plasti-dip!
Thanks. The plasti dip is gone now. For the most part. Just a few spots I havent taken off yet
Old 02-06-2014, 04:48 PM   #335
Firefighter:
Its been awhile. Here is a couple pictures of what I have going on. Body work is getting close. The area below the back window is a nightmare. I have a few more things to work out and finish up and the next step will be sanding all that shitty clear coat off