Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

TACOMABOSS's build

View Poll Results: How do you like my truck?
I like it 43 81.13%
I hate it 2 3.77%
Needs more mods 11 20.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-13-2012, 04:52 PM   #21
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PartyBusGaming View Post
If I could just make mine look like yours did stock, I'd be happy.

Also, where did you get the back window latch? Mine's broken.
I had to order it from the dealer..
Old 03-13-2012, 05:13 PM   #22
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Just got some fender flares off of a 2000 body style for really cheap
Old 03-13-2012, 08:17 PM   #23
HedgehogOutdoors is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: Explorer
Name: John
HedgehogOutdoors's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMABOSS View Post
lol a teacher that doesnt know what they are doing haha i get that stuff all the time. I used google sketchup. fairly easy to use just takes some time
Hadn't heard about that before, thanks. I'll check it out!
Old 03-13-2012, 08:24 PM   #24
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HedgehogOutdoors View Post
Hadn't heard about that before, thanks. I'll check it out!
Old 03-19-2012, 06:34 PM   #26
WV, VA, NC places i roam in the Yota
Jsimp will become famous soon enough

Name: Justin
Jsimp's Tacoma Gallery
do you like the lights mounted on the bumper? im thinking about putting some on mine.
Old 03-19-2012, 09:42 PM   #27
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsimp View Post
do you like the lights mounted on the bumper? im thinking about putting some on mine.
Yeah i think its a pretty good spot for them. i would have put them behind my grille but there isnt enough room
Old 03-24-2012, 12:19 AM   #28
HJC is on a distinguished road
Name: Hannah
HJC's Tacoma Gallery
So where did you get those seat covers? I really want to get a set for my bf's truck. He has the 60/40 seat in the front. Having a hard time finding some. Any help would be appreciated. Your's are really nice.
Old 03-25-2012, 01:07 PM   #29
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HJC View Post
So where did you get those seat covers? I really want to get a set for my bf's truck. He has the 60/40 seat in the front. Having a hard time finding some. Any help would be appreciated. Your's are really nice.
Sportsman Camo Covers
http://www.camotruckseats.com/
Old 05-06-2012, 09:18 PM   #31
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00taco00 View Post
Great build bro, and nice tires too
Thanks man!
Old 05-30-2012, 03:57 PM   #32
Firefighter:
Going to try to get some Eibachs here pretty soon
Old 07-02-2012, 07:50 PM   #33
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
how'd you mount those lights to you bumper, looks sick
Old 07-02-2012, 08:49 PM   #34
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigo View Post
how'd you mount those lights to you bumper, looks sick
Thanks
I drilled into the chrome part of the bumper and used the mounting brackets the kit comes with
Old 07-10-2012, 11:35 PM   #35
tls01taco has much to be proud oftls01taco has much to be proud oftls01taco has much to be proud oftls01taco has much to be proud oftls01taco has much to be proud oftls01taco has much to be proud oftls01taco has much to be proud oftls01taco has much to be proud oftls01taco has much to be proud of

Name: Tanner
tls01taco's Tacoma Gallery
Are you happy with the light they put off? I'm contemplating between them and the 700's
Old 07-10-2012, 11:38 PM   #36
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tls01taco View Post
Are you happy with the light they put off? I'm contemplating between them and the 700's
They really help considering that the stock sealed beams are horrible. If I had to do it over again i would probably get the hella 500 fogs instead of the driving lights
Old 07-10-2012, 11:38 PM   #37
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Truck is looking good.
Old 07-10-2012, 11:39 PM   #38
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Truck is looking good.
Thanks
Old 07-10-2012, 11:39 PM   #39
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Have you ever actually had to use your chains in snow?
Old 07-10-2012, 11:41 PM   #40
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Have you ever actually had to use your chains in snow?
Ive only had this truck for a little under a year so Ive only been through one winter. I havent had to use them yet but im sure the time will come lol