Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

TACOMABOSS's build

View Poll Results: How do you like my truck?
I like it 43 81.13%
I hate it 2 3.77%
Needs more mods 11 20.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-10-2012, 11:41 PM   #41
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Gotcha. I've only had mine through two winters but I never felt I actually needed to put chains on.
Old 07-10-2012, 11:42 PM   #42
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Gotcha. I've only had mine through two winters but I never felt I actually needed to put chains on.
What elevation are you at?
Old 07-10-2012, 11:42 PM   #43
tls01taco has much to be proud oftls01taco has much to be proud oftls01taco has much to be proud oftls01taco has much to be proud oftls01taco has much to be proud oftls01taco has much to be proud oftls01taco has much to be proud oftls01taco has much to be proud oftls01taco has much to be proud of

Name: Tanner
tls01taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMABOSS View Post
They really help considering that the stock sealed beams are horrible. If I had to do it over again i would probably get the hella 500 fogs instead of the driving lights
Okay thanks. I like the placement on the bumper!
Old 07-10-2012, 11:43 PM   #44
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tls01taco View Post
Okay thanks. I like the placement on the bumper!
Thanks man
Old 07-10-2012, 11:46 PM   #45
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
What elevation are you at?

I'm only at about sea level here, but I go up to Mt. Hood just about twice a week from November-April which is our snow season.

I haven't had any traction issues yet, but I'm usually driving through fresh snow up to maybe 7-8" tops (maybe up to a foot on special occasions. ). The fresh soft stuff is the easiest to drive in though. The few times I've experienced icy inclines though I still didn't have any issues. At least not yet!

My tires are siped as well, I feel like that has made at least a slight difference.
Old 07-10-2012, 11:51 PM   #46
Firefighter:
Quote:
I'm only at about sea level here, but I go up to Mt. Hood just about twice a week from November-April which is our snow season.

I haven't had any traction issues yet, but I'm usually driving through fresh snow up to maybe 7-8" tops (maybe up to a foot on special occasions. ). The fresh soft stuff is the easiest to drive in though. The few times I've experienced icy inclines though I still didn't have any issues. At least not yet!

My tires are siped as well, I feel like that has made at least a slight difference.
Oh ok lol 2 winters ago where I live we got 5 feet in just a couple of days bad winter

What tires do you have?
Old 07-11-2012, 12:13 AM   #47

Quote:
Oh ok lol 2 winters ago where I live we got 5 feet in just a couple of days bad winter

What tires do you have?
Nice! Are you in the Tahoe area?

I have KM2s.
Old 07-11-2012, 05:47 PM   #48
Firefighter:
Quote:
Nice! Are you in the Tahoe area?

I have KM2s.
Do you know where kirkwood is? Im about 20-30 minutes away from there
Old 07-18-2012, 11:35 PM   #49
austinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to behold

Name: Austin
austinramsay's Tacoma Gallery
who mounts their lights on the bumper like that??
Old 07-18-2012, 11:38 PM   #50
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinramsay View Post
who mounts their lights on the bumper like that??
Hahaha
Old 07-29-2012, 05:27 PM   #51
Firefighter:
Ok everyone, I have a couple of thoughts here. I was thinking about getting a tool box for the bed of my truck. Im not sure what brand is "good". I defiantly want a black low profile one. I also want to get a small air compressor to mount inside as well as a tool bag, battery (or all in one jump starter), and maybe mount some backup lights on the lid of the tool box. Thoughts?
Old 07-29-2012, 06:38 PM   #53
4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4Taco2012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
4x4Taco2012's Tacoma Gallery
On a previous truck I had a low profile Kobalt tool box I picked up at Lowe's that held up great. It was stainless diamond plate and the quality was very good. I don't know if they make it in black but you might check online.
Old 07-30-2012, 12:25 AM   #54
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4Taco2012 View Post
On a previous truck I had a low profile Kobalt tool box I picked up at Lowe's that held up great. It was stainless diamond plate and the quality was very good. I don't know if they make it in black but you might check online.
All i can find on lowes is a steel low profile. and its 250 bucks..
Old 08-01-2012, 09:51 PM   #55
Iceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
Iceman2448's Tacoma Gallery
Hey man. Truck looks great. Keep it up bro
Old 08-01-2012, 09:54 PM   #56
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman2448 View Post
Hey man. Truck looks great. Keep it up bro
Thanks man!
Old 08-18-2012, 10:07 PM   #58
Iceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant futureIceman2448 has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
Iceman2448's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Added to the list of mods I want
http://www.norcalmr2.com/pegasus/
Nice. I'll be looking forward to this mod.
Old 08-18-2012, 10:47 PM   #59
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman2448 View Post
Nice. I'll be looking forward to this mod.
Me too!
Old 08-18-2012, 11:11 PM   #60
austinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to behold

Name: Austin
austinramsay's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Added to the list of mods I want
http://www.norcalmr2.com/pegasus/
DO IT! They look sick!