Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

TACOMABOSS's build

View Poll Results: How do you like my truck?
I like it 43 81.13%
I hate it 2 3.77%
Needs more mods 11 20.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-09-2012, 12:23 AM   #101
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 552Jrider View Post
Just take forever why dont you
Wow, maybe if you would stop pickin ur ass with your cheapy ammo can we could get something done
Old 09-09-2012, 08:35 AM   #102
552Jrider will become famous soon enough

Name: Jeremy
552Jrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMABOSS View Post
Wow, maybe if you would stop pickin ur ass with your cheapy ammo can we could get something done
Wow. Cant even work on my truck
Old 09-09-2012, 08:54 AM   #103
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
Quote:
Wow. Cant even work on my truck
Wow. Cant even work on my grille
Old 09-09-2012, 09:39 AM   #104
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
A teaser of what is going on this weekend
Old 09-09-2012, 04:13 PM   #106

Quote:
Wow. Cant even work on my grille
Pretty sure ur grille is done. And my box mount isnt
Old 09-09-2012, 08:48 PM   #107
Firefighter:
Quote:
Pretty sure ur grille is done. And my box mount isnt
You mad brah?
Old 09-10-2012, 06:26 PM   #108
Firefighter:
Finally got my projectors today!! boyy are they bright. I think it looks so good. Stay tuned for pics!
Old 09-10-2012, 10:25 PM   #109
Firefighter:
Sorry for the shitty phone pic, Il take some real pictures tomorrow. I must say, I love the look, even though I couldnt get the hellas behind my grille, i still think it looks badass
Old 09-10-2012, 10:29 PM   #110

Quote:
Sorry for the shitty phone pic, Il take some real pictures tomorrow. I must say, I love the look, even though I couldnt get the hellas behind my grille, i still think it looks badass

Nice
Old 09-10-2012, 10:36 PM   #111
Firefighter:
Quote:
Nice
Thanks bro. Love it. Need to go for a little drive. Cant wait to actually be able to see at night. Damn I love the look
Old 09-10-2012, 10:42 PM   #113
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr97tacoma View Post
Looks good!
Thanks man
Old 09-10-2012, 10:47 PM   #114
austinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to beholdaustinramsay is a splendid one to behold

Name: Austin
austinramsay's Tacoma Gallery
Those are sweeet!! Post pics of the light output!
Old 09-10-2012, 10:48 PM   #115
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinramsay View Post
Those are sweeet!! Post pics of the light output!
Thanks man I definatly will! Probably tomorrow when I can get my hands on a real camera
Old 09-11-2012, 08:55 AM   #116
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Fuggen sweetness.

Need some details

1. How hard was it to customize the grille?

2. What did you do for your bumper and valence. Looks like gloss black in the cell phone pic
Old 09-11-2012, 09:51 AM   #117
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
Fuggen sweetness.

Need some details

1. How hard was it to customize the grille?

2. What did you do for your bumper and valence. Looks like gloss black in the cell phone pic
Thanks man
The grille was kind of a pain in the ass, i used a bender for the round stock part. It makes it alot easier.

I used gloss black for the bumper and grille surround
Edit: Did not paint the plastic part of the bumper, only the metal part and the grille
Old 09-11-2012, 02:16 PM   #118
Firefighter:
Moar pics in the original post! Il get some better shots tonight as well
Old 09-11-2012, 07:21 PM   #119
3RZ Taco is a jewel in the rough3RZ Taco is a jewel in the rough3RZ Taco is a jewel in the rough

Army: 91B Wheeled Vehicle Mechanic
Name: Austin
3RZ Taco's Tacoma Gallery
DAMN, that's sexy AF!
Old 09-11-2012, 07:22 PM   #120
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3RZ Taco View Post
DAMN, that's sexy AF!
thanks dude