Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

45acpís DIVORCED build!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-07-2014, 06:37 PM   #2442
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Paint won't stick the the raptor liner for shit. It'll flake off. Either dye it or go all black
This.

Just use whatever color raptor you want. Less work in the end.
Old 06-07-2014, 10:48 PM   #2443
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Paint won't stick the the raptor liner for shit. It'll flake off. Either dye it or go all black
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagorb View Post
This.

Just use whatever color raptor you want. Less work in the end.
And This^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 06-23-2014, 03:33 PM   #2444
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
This thing done yet I mean really. It's been 16 days without updates so ya gotta be done by now with all that extra time working on it... right?
Old 06-23-2014, 05:28 PM   #2445
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
45acp's Tacoma Gallery
I got a bunch of things half finished,I figured I should try to complete at least one of them before considering it an update haha

I'm taking summer classes so that takes up most of my free time right now.
Old 06-23-2014, 10:15 PM   #2446
Im not like the other Crumbs, Im my own Crumb
NEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNEWBIETACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JAKE
NEWBIETACO's Tacoma Gallery
What classes are you taking?
Old 06-23-2014, 10:32 PM   #2447
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45acp View Post
I got a bunch of things half finished,I figured I should try to complete at least one of them before considering it an update haha

I'm taking summer classes so that takes up most of my free time right now.
How dare you! You've been working on the truck and you haven't updated the thread?! I need pics!

Old 07-02-2014, 11:35 PM   #2448
BigredTacoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Will
BigredTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I looked through the first two pages, this truck looks the tits!!
Keep up the good work!!
Old 07-03-2014, 02:34 PM   #2451
curmudgeon
Pliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: they call me Bruce
Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Try the last 4-10 pages...lol
Old 07-20-2014, 12:58 AM   #2452
‹ber Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-20-2014, 04:28 PM   #2453
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Oh you didn't hear? That's a pity...
Old 07-20-2014, 05:26 PM   #2454
PutterClutch
SconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
SconnieHailer's Tacoma Gallery
Curious John, how'd you have those coils valved? General valve or did you plan to do some tuning once the thing is together?
Old 07-20-2014, 05:46 PM   #2455
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

45acp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy18 View Post
Dafuq is going on with this thing?
Basically took a hiatus because of school over the summer. Things should start picking up again in mid-August.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SconnieHailer View Post
Curious John, how'd you have those coils valved? General valve or did you plan to do some tuning once the thing is together?
I ordered them through Filthy Motorsports out of Boulder. King does custom valving so I told them what kind of offroading the truck would be used for, as well as the basic specifications/plans for the build so they could get some numbers for valving and spring rates and sent the info to King. I'm sure there'll be tuning to do once it's up and running, but Filthy will do spring exchanges so you can get it right.
Old 07-20-2014, 06:20 PM   #2456
PutterClutch
SconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
SconnieHailer's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome! At least it'll be close!
Old 07-21-2014, 04:25 AM   #2457

45acp's Tacoma Gallery
Well 1 year is up.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...ml#post7190577

If I end up buying new, any recommendations on headers? Or just pull a junkyard OEM?

To update, I haven't done a damned thing to the truck. Saving my pennies for rear shocks and wheels. If there's anything in between now and then, it'll be flooring, bearings/small internal parts for axles, and/or finishing up the rear links.

I'm still on the hunt for a radiator, so if ya'll have suggestions, I'm open to them. I'm not sure if I should get one longer vs taller, offset vs centered, or just the biggest MFer that the space allows for. It's a little difficult/awkward because of the steering box placement. I don't want it to hang low either and impede the winch line.

Old 08-02-2014, 11:51 PM   #2458

45acp's Tacoma Gallery
Holy balls.

Progress.

Old 08-03-2014, 12:01 AM   #2460
Cloudy-fabricator of things
Whitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhitecloud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Johnathan
Whitecloud's Tacoma Gallery
Good to see some kind of progress.

Products Discussed in this Thread